Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Everyone give Bo Ryan a Pass?

Featured Replies

Bo was all nicey-nice until his team lost.

 

He reminds me of Bob Knight. It's all about "his" system. He just seems way too arrogant and self-indulged.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
That is just the type of persona that he puts out there. Which is fine, but it ties back to if you're not perfect, then you get ridiculed whether you attend early morning mass or not. Gamblers attend mass also and drink and enjoy the night life as well. I am no way calling Cal that because I dont believe he does those things only because he doesnt tell the public that he does those things. But Church didnt save him from Violations and fighting with Temples former head coach...and a long list of other things that can be dug out. He created his own criticism.

 

:rolleyes:

 

Here's Cal attacking Chaney. Oh, wait. It's the other way around.

 

[video=youtube;51-4sJTf7iQ]

Back to Bo Ryan and wiscy... I think I read their grad rate is terrible

[video=youtube;51-4sJTf7iQ]

 

We don't screw around in the Atlantic 10. Better be ready to throw down.

Back to Bo Ryan and wiscy... I think I read their grad rate is terrible

 

You did. Matt Jones on KSR was discussing it often the week before UK played them. I think he said something like 40%.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.