Dixie Heights vs NCC 9th Region Final Predictions

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the one that most have been waiting for as the top 2 teams in NKY matchup in the final.

I like Dixie due to their depth and guard play. Hatton vs Hightchew will be a great matchup.

That alone is worth the price of admission. This will be a tough one...Will take Dixie. I believe that Dixie's starting 5 are stronger, as a unit, than NCC. Good luck to both teams!! Should be a good one.

The Breds bench is way too thin with the loss of two players due to football injuries, "Big Jack" Grugenschlager and Evan Morse, and the ankle injury (last week in district finals) and loss of probably their best outside shooter Zach Ryan, NewCath only has Freshman Jake Schulte to provide any quality minutes. Unfortunatley this could be the end of the road for the boys on the hill.

I like Dixie to win their 1st Region Crown since 1957.

Just curious. If by chance Dixie doesn't win and the drought continues, who do they have coming up in the next couple of years to compliment the awesome play of Hatton? With him leading the way in the coming years you'd think they would still be competitive. Do they still have a chance in the near future of any 9th Region Titles if this one does not pan out for them?

Just curious. If by chance Dixie doesn't win and the drought continues, who do they have coming up in the next couple of years to compliment the awesome play of Hatton? With him leading the way in the coming years you'd think they would still be competitive. Do they still have a chance in the near future of any 9th Region Titles if this one does not pan out for them?

They will certainly have an opportunity next year returning 8 of their top ten players.