Louisville 58 MTSU 42

UKMustangFan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hate to play D for UofL right now. Tomorrow's films are going to be brutal, and then one extra day of practice next week. They are going to be hating life. However, they got their manhood tested, passed the multiple choice and essay section, and are good to go. I think that this was a major wake-up for the UofL D. I look for them to be much improved come Saturday. Still hope that they lose.

I would hate to play D for UofL right now. Tomorrow's films are going to be brutal, and then one extra day of practice next week. They are going to be hating life. However, they got their manhood tested, passed the multiple choice and essay section, and are good to go. I think that this was a major wake-up for the UofL D. I look for them to be much improved come Saturday. Still hope that they lose.

Can you really improve that much in a week though?

I'll start with the good. Their offensive was outstanding. UL has so many weapons to use. Of course Brohm is a Heisman candidate, he had a great game. And the offensive line was amazing. It was like a game of 2 hand touch on most throws where you can't rush until a thousand and five. And UL has a great finisher with their field goal kicker.

Their defense, well it looked like the old Hal Mumme I'll try to out score you teams. Before MTSU wore down some they were shredding the UL defense. Also, Im sure UL made some adjustments. Obviously a huge question mark until atleast next Saturday.

Let's see.

1,277 total yards. 723 by UL and 554 by MTSU.

264 rushing yards by MTSU. 324 by UL.

UL ran 91 plays, averaged 7.9 yards a play

MTSU only ran 55 plays. Averaged 10.0 yards a play. Can you remember a college team average 10 yards a play and still lose?

MTSU four turnovers to one for UL.

UL 9 flags for 92 yards.

Brohm was 25/39 for 399 yards and 5 TDs. Craddock threw for 290. Contrary to what people thought coming in, there wasn't a Hunter Cantwell sighting.

Anthony Allen 34 carries for 271 yards. Tanner had 144 yards for MTSU on 9 carries

Here is what has to worry UK next week. Mario Urrutia 7 catches for 139 yards and 2 TDs. Gary Barnidge four catches for 126 yards and two scores. Harry Douglas eight catches, 100 yards and a score. Who do you stop?