Louisville 58 MTSU 42

UKMustangFan

Let's see.

1,277 total yards. 723 by UL and 554 by MTSU.

264 rushing yards by MTSU. 324 by UL.

UL ran 91 plays, averaged 7.9 yards a play

MTSU only ran 55 plays. Averaged 10.0 yards a play. Can you remember a college team average 10 yards a play and still lose?

MTSU four turnovers to one for UL.

UL 9 flags for 92 yards.

Brohm was 25/39 for 399 yards and 5 TDs. Craddock threw for 290. Contrary to what people thought coming in, there wasn't a Hunter Cantwell sighting.

Anthony Allen 34 carries for 271 yards. Tanner had 144 yards for MTSU on 9 carries

Here is what has to worry UK next week. Mario Urrutia 7 catches for 139 yards and 2 TDs. Gary Barnidge four catches for 126 yards and two scores. Harry Douglas eight catches, 100 yards and a score. Who do you stop?

That was a school record....Did Brohm break any records tonight?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

espn.com has it like this...

Brohm

25/39

401 Passing Yards

10.3 Avg.

4 TD

0 INT

A Allen

35 Carries

275 Yards Rushing

7.9 Avg.

2 TD's

Louisville Receiving

Douglas

8 Catches

100 Yards

12.5 Avg.

1 TD

Urrutia

7 Catches

142 Yards

20.3 Avg

2 TD's

Barnidge

4 Catches

126 Yards

31.5 Avg

1 TD

Louisville had 9 penalties for 92 Yards

Brohm

25/39

401 Passing Yards

10.3 Avg.

4 TD

0 INT

A Allen

35 Carries

275 Yards Rushing

7.9 Avg.

2 TD's

Louisville Receiving

Douglas

8 Catches

100 Yards

12.5 Avg.

1 TD

Urrutia

7 Catches

142 Yards

20.3 Avg

2 TD's

Barnidge

4 Catches

126 Yards

31.5 Avg

1 TD

They sure weren't for hitting anyone too hard on "D"?? :D

Brohm

25/39

401 Passing Yards

10.3 Avg.

4 TD

0 INT

A Allen

35 Carries

275 Yards Rushing

7.9 Avg.

2 TD's

Louisville Receiving

Douglas

8 Catches

100 Yards

12.5 Avg.

1 TD

Urrutia

7 Catches

142 Yards

20.3 Avg

2 TD's

Barnidge

4 Catches

126 Yards

31.5 Avg

1 TD

I am surprised Allen got so many carries. I thought UL was supposed to be very deep at the running back position.

Here is what has to worry UK next week. Mario Urrutia 7 catches for 139 yards and 2 TDs. Gary Barnidge four catches for 126 yards and two scores. Harry Douglas eight catches, 100 yards and a score. Who do you stop?

I don't think you stop any of them, you just hope to contain two of them and pray one has an off night..

Well darn, I thought UK would have a chance to bring a top 10 team into Commonwealth next week...

You really think that knocks UL out of the Top 10? I dont...

The offense continues to be amazing....There will be very few, if any, that can even slow down this group. Anthony Allen is a BEAST. Would not suprise me one bit if he turns out better than Mr. Bush. :eek: Urrutia has to stop dropping routine balls...He can make the one handed over 3 DB's catches, but can't catch simple crossing routes...Blows my mind.

The defense stunk most of the game...It's almost like they have to be backed in a corner before they decide to play. Mike Cassity better be ripping some rearends this week....

As for the game next Saturday, it's FINALLY here!! :ylsuper: :banana: :jump: I knew UK fans would be salivating at this game, and Im glad they are. Heck I would be too....UL's defense definitley has something to prove, and will most certainly have their hands full with UK's offense. While that concerns me, I know our offense can and will score on UK's defense. It should be a fun one in Commonwealth next week....

This did remind me of the UK-UT game in Lexington where Couch and Peyton combined for 1000 yards passing.

Except the opponent was Tennessee with no "Middle" in their name...

Louisville D is horrible, their running backs don't impress me, Kragthorpe is uninspiring, UK would have had about 1000 yards tonight, and on and on...

Brohm and Douglas were good, and UK better have an answer for Urrutia, or they will only win 75-60...

You have to pick your poison...Try and lock down our Top 2 receivers and our two tight ends, and you get our sophomore running back who set the school record for rushing yards tonight....

Try to stop the run game, and well, I hope your DB's are quick....

Except the opponent was Tennessee with no "Middle" in their name...

Louisville D is horrible, their running backs don't impress me, Kragthorpe is uninspiring, UK would have had about 1000 yards tonight, and on and on...

Brohm and Douglas were good, and UK better have an answer for Urrutia, or they will only win 75-60...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Our SOPHMORE tailback set the school record for rushing yards tonight....

This did remind me of the UK-UT game in Lexington where Couch and Peyton combined for 1000 yards passing.

59-31 loss to Tennessee in which dueling quarterbacks Tim Couch and Peyton Manning combined for over 1,000 yards of passing offense and a new Commonwealth Stadium attendance record of 61,076 was set following the near upset by UK the previous year when Tim Couch was the back-up quarterback.