Louisville 58 MTSU 42

UKMustangFan

Focus on the rankings if you look terrible??? OK, whatever makes you feel better...cough...red...blinders...cough...:D Read many posts on here, and several from you, stating that Louisville had a bunch of monster studs on defense. Their defense won't be the best unit in Commonwealth next week...

Do you really think EKU's defense will step it up that much?:D

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Focus on the rankings if you look terrible??? OK, whatever makes you feel better...cough...red...blinders...cough...:D Read many posts on here, and several from you, stating that Louisville had a bunch of monster studs on defense. Their defense won't be the best unit in Commonwealth next week...

My football awareness is rarely questioned....think what you want....honestly even IF they weren't the best in Lexington next week...their offense just may be the best in the entire country, all is well in the 'Ville for now.

U of L won, but I can't be dishonest and say that I'm not very very concerned about their defensive play and penalties heading into the Kentucky game. The defense looked like someone picked 11 random defensive players from other teams, and had them to suit up with no practice, no coaching. Sooooooo many mental mistakes and unsound fundamentals. I hope they can get enough of the problems straightened out before next Saturday to force some punts, but I'm somewhat pessimistic based on the fact that most of the problems with the defense were evident against Murray State and they were arguably worse against MTSU.

Surprise me, Cards.

Actually it is just that, thanks for playing :rolleyes:

Nope. A trap game is a game against a seemingly inferior team that is a dangerous team, sandwiched between games against two good teams... Not the case here in any way, shape or form. Murray State was horrible, MTSU was horrible and not dangerous (ranked 99th in the country by SI)...

They way you are thinking, anytime UL stinks it up, you can just call it a trap game. Again, whatever makes you feel good...

There'll be a nice parting gift...:D

My football awareness is rarely questioned....think what you want....honestly even IF they weren't the best in Lexington next week...their offense just may be the best in the entire country, all is well in the 'Ville for now.

RP I am glad your not lacking any Confidence in yourself:rolleyes:

Nope. A trap game is a game against a seemingly inferior team that is a dangerous team, sandwiched between games against two good teams... Not the case here in any way, shape or form. Murray State was horrible, MTSU was horrible and not dangerous (ranked 99th in the country by SI)...

They way you are thinking, anytime UL stinks it up, you can just call it a trap game. Again, whatever makes you feel good...

There'll be a nice parting gift...:D

A trap game, is one where you are primed to be upset. In hindsight this one wreaked of that. They got by it. The next trap game is UC, and that one is scary.

I couldn't possibly be good at what I do, and lack confidence in myself.

Now that and Louisville possibly having the best offense in the country are two things we agree on...it's going to be a great and fun week ahead if UK holds serve today...

Good spin, but things are not great when you are 2-0 against one of the worst teams in D-1 and one of the worst teams in 1-AA, and your defense has looked so horrible your fans are booing them. MTSU had 217 total yards against Florida Atlantic in week one before burning UL for 555...with a re-shuffled O-line...so no, that's not awesome...

UofL didn't play good. We get it man, we're merely trying to point out the bright side as fans instead of rehashing the negative over and over like UK fans always tend to do. And I guess going to a bowl last year makes them one of the worst in the D1...