Joe Paterno dies at the age of 85

EZ Living

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you report someone hasdiedyou have tobe right. You can't just try to get out in front but be wrong

I have long said that when a report like this is obviously wrong, the reporter should reveal his source. I know that journalists will scream that would be a disastrous blow to their ability to do their job, but when a report like this is so wrong no one deserves to be protected. Hopefully it would encourage more due diligence and responsibility in the press.

Just showed how he lived to coach football and once it was taken away, so was he. I hope his legacy isn't defined by his lapse in judgement but by how many lives he touched and how he was one of one of the most devoted people to ever live. RIP Joe Pa.

Such a tragic ending for a person who most revered until early November. What will be Paterno's legacy?

As a guy so out of touch with reality that he said he didn't know a man could rape a child. Additionally as a person so concerned about football that in the biggest moment of his life he failed to protect the kids that needed his help the most.

As a guy so out of touch with reality that he said he didn't know a man could rape a child. Additionally as a person so concerned about football that in the biggest moment of his life he failed to protect the kids that needed his help the most.

Bet not.