Joe Paterno dies at the age of 85

EZ Living

It people like you that make the world a sad place for pathetic people like you, paternoster no more condoned those actions than hopefully you would. He told his uppers and that is what he was supposed to do

And then he along with the university allowed Sandusky to continue to be involved with the program until they got caught. Not saying he should have done more that particular day but he called the president and then looked into it no further. The man himself admitted he's should have one more. For you to be blind of that fact is....well it's not surprising at all.

If me not feeling sorry for the legacy of a child molester enabled the I guess that shows just how far as a country that we have sunk. Seriously, people still care more about a football coach's legacy being perserved instead of the kids whose lives were impacted by Paterno's inability to recognize that a young boy can be raped? What the heck is a paternoster?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It people like you that make the world a sad place for pathetic people like you, paternoster no more condoned those actions than hopefully you would. He told his uppers and that is what he was supposed to do

Racist people make this world a sad place.

If I had the power of Paterno I would have done so much more. So much more. Had that been my kid I would have killed Paterno myself a longtime ago.

This is sad but every one knew it was coming. I told my dad when they announced PSU was parting ways with Joe Pa that I would be surprised if he was around another 6 months. Just sad.

Being diagnosed with small cell lung cancer is about a six month life expectancy. Losing his team certainly didn't help either. Prayers to the family, and let's hope he's remembered for his many positive achievements, not the Sandusky mess.

If I had the power of Paterno I would have done so much more. So much more. Had that been my kid I would have killed Paterno myself a longtime ago.

So brave and cool,

As far as I know paterno never molested one single kid, nor did he condone it. Maybe you go kill the assistant coach who actually saw it and did nothing. He told his superior just like paterno did

Being diagnosed with small cell lung cancer is about a six month life expectancy. Losing his team certainly didn't help either. Prayers to the family, and let's hope he's remembered for his many positive achievements, not the Sandusky mess.

When did he get diagnosed, before this weekend I hadn't even heard he had been? But yea I agree it all took it's toll on him, that would be a lot for any one to deal with let alone an 85 year old man.

So brave and cool,

As far as I know paterno never molested one single kid, nor did he condone it. Maybe you go kill the assistant coach who actually saw it and did nothing. He told his superior just like paterno did

I'd have gotten them all. To act as though Paterno wasn't the most powerful person at Penn State is idiotic. At the very least they could have disassociated themselves from Sandusky. AT THE VERY LEAST!!!!!!

Wow so brave and cool!

Why go after an old man who new only what he was told and reported it to his superior. What about the assistant who saw it in the shower and did nothing but report it to his superior, like paterno did.

So tell mr big bad boy, how many kids did paterno molest personally