Joe Paterno dies at the age of 85

EZ Living

As a guy so out of touch with reality that he said he didn't know a man could rape a child. Additionally as a person so concerned about football that in the biggest moment of his life he failed to protect the kids that needed his help the most.

Tell us how you really feel....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess every supporter of him that have children but don't agree with you are just bad people/parents?? :rolleyes:

No but I could see not quite understanding the feeling a child or parent would have towards Paterno. It would surprise me if parents look past the human element and look at his football greatness

To me he will be the guy who at best did nothing to prevent child rape. I could care less how many football games he won or anything else he may have accomplished.

So should Obama be fired if someone does something wrong in his office.

That comment you made really suits you

So should Obama be fired if someone does something wrong in his office.

That comment you made really suits you

If a kid is molested in the showers and Obama does nothing but call Joe Biden then absolutely.

I can't believe that is a serious question. But I guess coming from you none of us should be surprised.

As a guy so out of touch with reality that he said he didn't know a man could rape a child. Additionally as a person so concerned about football that in the biggest moment of his life he failed to protect the kids that needed his help the most.

This is exactly how I remember him as well. And yes, his supporters make me ill also.

Child molester enabler is his legacy.

To me he will be the guy who at best did nothing to prevent child rape. I could care less how many football games he won or anything else he may have accomplished.
Sadly I am of this same mindset. Had more time lapsed between all of this coming out and his death, maybe some of those feelings would have subsided to a degree. To me Paterno represented everything right and everything wrong about these institutions that allow this type of power with one person.

Sadly I am of this same mindset. Had more time lapsed between all of this coming out and his death, maybe some of those feelings would have subsided to a degree. To me Paterno represented everything right and everything wrong about these institutions that allow this type of power with one person.

Agreed.

Anyone who has kids should feel the same way. Football is such a non important life issue. His supporters make me ill.

You make me I'll, just tell me how much could paternoster do, call the police based on what someone said, well heck someone told me you did it too, should I go to police based on that

This is exactly how I remember him as well. And yes, his supporters make me ill also.

Child molester enabler is his legacy.

It people like you that make the world a sad place for pathetic people like you, paternoster no more condoned those actions than hopefully you would. He told his uppers and that is what he was supposed to do

If a kid is molested in the showers and Obama does nothing but call Joe Biden then absolutely.

I can't believe that is a serious question. But I guess coming from you none of us should be surprised.

Well the AT&T.general knew and helped sell guns illegally, Obama knows this and it has led,to many murders, so what should happen to obama