Flagrant Fouls from HS game Washington state.

#34 has some serious issues, one being "he got no game", 1 & 3 our boy "Burtus Beefcake" doesn't (or can't) even leave his feet. He has no business being on the floor, from this one game he looks like he is nothing but a goon, as DragonFire stated. Foul #4 definately a T. After all this taking place in the same game after #5 I don't know how he is not tossed from the game. The best part of #5 is at the end when they sub, King Kong replaced by Godzilla. Holy Cat Stevens, did you notice the size of those kids????? We need newarkcatholicfan to give us the "skinny" on how good (or "bad") this schools football team is.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#34 has some serious issues, one being "he got no game", 1 & 3 our boy "Burtus Beefcake" doesn't (or can't) even leave his feet. He has no business being on the floor, from this one game he looks like he is nothing but a goon, as DragonFire stated. Foul #4 definately a T. After all this taking place in the same game after #5 I don't know how he is not tossed from the game. The best part of #5 is at the end when they sub, King Kong replaced by Godzilla. Holy Cat Stevens, did you notice the size of those kids????? We need newarkcatholicfan to give us the "skinny" on how good (or "bad") this schools football team is.
Have to agree one went out one bigger came in , looks like football team decided to play bball for conditioning .

2009 & 2011 Washington Class A State Champions

2010 State runner-up

http://www.wiaa.com/ardisplay.aspx?ID=473

In regards to the layup where the kid went down hard even if you said he didn't do it intentionally you would still call an intentional foul because of the provision in the rule that says a foul of excessive force.

My guess is the kid is a lineman for the football team (and probably an interior lineman, at that) and hasn't been taught (or isn't able execute) any proper technique for playing the post in basketball. Looks like he's got all of about a 4-6" vertical, and is just sticking his arms out the way a DT might when a QB is throwing a pass or when a RB is coming through the line.

I was thinking the same thing, for the most part. #34 & #50 both looked "football", and several others appeared to be utilizing football techniques in blocking...which are a tad bit more brutal than what's allowed in basketball.

#34 - Go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go. Something tells me he'll have a bright future there. He certainly has no business playing high school basketball, and If I were the principal of his school, I'd be considering expulsion. Am I allowed to say "Punk"? :irked:

Fat kid #34 is just an uncoordinated goon playing the wrong sport. Good officials would have had him out long before the latter "flagrant" fouls. Weak coaching and officiating IMO.

Couldnt agree more, he #34, is a real tough guy on the court with opponents 4" shorter and heaven knows 100 lbs lighter than he is, he probably got his butt handed to him on the football field so he has to take it out on someone. A #1 Joke, both he and his coach!

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #8

That video has over 16,000 comments and it is clearly viral. I hate seeing fat bullies on the court with no athletic ability who cant move their feet apply hard fouls like that. If I would have been at that game I probably would have been on the court. The smirks he makes after the fouls clearly shows that he was enjoying the occasion.

The fact that it has gone viral and this kid is going to be always known as the FAT HACK is good enough for me. Its sort of reverse internet bullying which is beautiful.

Stick to football buddy, you dont have to move much and you can pound all you want on the opposing player.