Who was the best Player from your High school ever???

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Covington Catholic, I'd probably say Roger Tieman.

PJ Thelen did have a few NBA tryouts, though. But, much like Cowens, Thelen blossomed after his high school playing days.

What about Randy Noll--Seem to remember he was pretty dominant in high school and then went on to a long professional career in Europe!!

What about Randy Noll--Seem to remember he was pretty dominant in high school and then went on to a long professional career in Europe!!

There are a lot of very good players, especially around that time. I think Randy Noll went on to play at Marshall, and then I believe he transferred and may have been on the team at Kentucky for a short while.

I believe that Joe Voshkul (father of former UCONN center & current NBA player Jake) played at Tulsa, around that same time.

There are a lot of very good players, especially around that time. I think Randy Noll went on to play at Marshall, and then I believe he transferred and may have been on the team at Kentucky for a short while.

I believe that Joe Voshkul (father of former UCONN center & current NBA player Jake) played at Tulsa, around that same time.

I think Noll was the other way around--Started at Kentucky and then, I believe transfered to Marshall for his junior and senior years--Then on to Europe via a couple of NBA camps.

I think Noll was the other way around--Started at Kentucky and then, I believe transfered to Marshall for his junior and senior years--Then on to Europe via a couple of NBA camps.

:thumb:

I do believe you're right. Thanks for the help. It gets tough keeping track of all those old guys. ;)

:thumb:

I do believe you're right. Thanks for the help. It gets tough keeping track of all those old guys. ;)

Sometimes the old memory actually works. :lol: CC, where did Dick Maile go to high school, before he went on to star at LSU? I know he's been affiliated with CCH (and Holy Cross) and had sons and grandsons go to CovCath, but I'm probalby too young (don't get to say that often) to know this answer?