ALDS - Tigers vs Yankees Results

swamprat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard someone talking this morning on Mike and Mike and he said that the Rangers are probably hoping to face the Yankees, not the Tigers. He said that is because they fear the Tigers' starting pitching more than the Yankees' starting pitching.

That is fine. As a Yankee fan I don't care who the Yanks play should they get there. I just want a shot at #28!

I love the Yankees and any fan knows that AJ is a bad pitcher. He cashed in from the Yanks by dominating them while in Toronto. Especially for what he is being paid. Statistically speaking I heard not too long ago for his place in the rotation for the Yankees he was the Yanks worst starting pitcher ever (given the amount of starts he has had). He can have great stuff like he did last night, but he could also put up the worst clunkers of anyone in the majors. I hope he turns it on though and deals like he did last night for the rest of his Yankees career and shuts me up.
I agree that AJ cashed in by dominating the Yankees. However I don't think that he is a bad pitcher, I will say that he is never "middle ground". When AJ doesn't have it he is really bad and has been most of this season. When he is "on" he can dominate opponets.

I can honestly say that while most Yankee fan were worried before game 4 I wasn't. I honestly felt that AJ would come through. Probably one of the few times I was right,lol.

I agree that AJ cashed in by dominating the Yankees. However I don't think that he is a bad pitcher, I will say that he is never "middle ground". When AJ doesn't have it he is really bad and has been most of this season. When he is "on" he can dominate opponets.

I can honestly say that while most Yankee fan were worried before game 4 I wasn't. I honestly felt that AJ would come through. Probably one of the few times I was right,lol.

He is one of those pitchers that when you expect the least from him, he will come up big. And on the other hand when you expect greatness you get the complete opposite.

He is one of those pitchers that when you expect the least from him, he will come up big. And on the other hand when you expect greatness you get the complete opposite.
I know what you're saying. Thats why I said that he is either very good or very bad, no middle ground with him.