Trinity 28 Ryle 9

Xgrad-JAGdad

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of 2010, Union's population is 5,345 people. The population of Louisville, Kentucky on November 27th 2010 is approximately 736,367. Wasn't meant to be a jab at Trinity. Just reminding the players of the odds they came so close to beating.

Don't try to skew things, players come from more than just Union. 20% of Unions population would have to be high school students aged 15-18 for them to qualify as a 6A school if you're 5,345 was accurate. We're talking about 6A and Ryle isn't playing up in classes.

Actually the signal and the penalty is officially illegal procedure. It can cover various acts not just a false start.

I know that's why I included that in my post, he said just about every penalty was an illegal procedure. I could tell a 5 year old that every time a flag is thrown it's likely an illegal procedure and they'd probably do the same job.

As of 2010, Union's population is 5,345 people. The population of Louisville, Kentucky on November 27th 2010 is approximately 736,367. Wasn't meant to be a jab at Trinity. Just reminding the players of the odds they came so close to beating.

So you make a comment a few posts up about a poster being arrogant and making excuses. Meanwhile, you make an excuse about Trinity has the pick of the litter and you guys didn't have a chance. Then you throw a stat about Union's population being 5,345. How does Ryle have 1800 enrolled students in grades 9-12 with only 5,345 population. Sounds like you may have picked some of your own litter. You started off so good Congratulating but it now makes you look very petty.

Congrats to the Ryle Raiders and the Trinity Rocks on a great season. Good luck next week in Louisville and hopefully we will have a great football game. I will be rooting for the other Louisville team in this game however.

Also, There are only 5 schools in Boone County with a population of about 115,000 compared to at least 26 schools in Louisville.

I'm just curious. What did Ryle prove to the doubters?

Just that during the middle of the season while still winning they were questioned on what was wrong. They were not winning by their predetermined margins so other posters questioned "what was going on in Union?".

Just that during the middle of the season while still winning they were questioned on what was wrong. They were not winning by their predetermined margins so other posters questioned "what was going on in Union?".

I'd still say those questions were never refuted, why they couldn't beat some of those teams by larger margins is still questionable. Perhaps it was the styles of play of those teams as each team has it's weakness.

Honest question, I didn't get to watch the game in person, how did the Ryle faithful feel the team as a whole performed from coaches to players? Were there missed opportunities that could've changed the game. Did Ryle need more diversity on offense or was it just not there tonight due to Trinity's disciplined defense?

Honest question, I didn't get to watch the game in person, how did the Ryle faithful feel the team as a whole performed from coaches to players? Were there missed opportunities that could've changed the game. Did Ryle need more diversity on offense or was it just not there tonight due to Trinity's disciplined defense?

Ryle just couldn't get anything going against Trinity's defense. I don't think there was anything/anyone to blame for Ryle, Trinity was just very fast and well disciplined, like nearly always.