East 28 West 17 (2024 NKY East/West All Star Game)

9 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Anybody know when amd where the Allstar game is being played this year? Also anybody know who is playing in the game this year?

Always tough to get info on this game. They have played at Dixie for several years so I expect it to be played there. First or second week of June? Isn't that when they usually play it?

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Always tough to get info on this game. They have played at Dixie for several years so I expect it to be played there. First or second week of June? Isn't that when they usually play it?

Yea but they play at other places sometimes. 

Follow @SEHsports on Twitter. 

Football East West game is June 6th at Dixie. 

Game typically starts at 7:30pm but they have not officially announced for this year. 

Cash only at the gate, $8-$10. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am very excited to announce I will be live broadcasting the East/West All Star Game live on bluebirdsradio.com . If you can’t make the game, tune in as I will be on the call this Thursday. Very excited to be back in the football broadcast booth as we get ready to kick off the 2024-2025 season. 

For those asking about roster information…I will be getting that in  total in the coming days. Not sure what I am able to share, but I will give the information I have out. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 6/3/2024 at 5:38 PM, Brennan_Bucher said:

I am very excited to announce I will be live broadcasting the East/West All Star Game live on bluebirdsradio.com . If you can’t make the game, tune in as I will be on the call this Thursday. Very excited to be back in the football broadcast booth as we get ready to kick off the 2024-2025 season. 

For those asking about roster information…I will be getting that in  total in the coming days. Not sure what I am able to share, but I will give the information I have out. 

That's awesome, BB! I'll definitely be tuning in.

Getting the rosters for the All-Star Game is usually an ordeal, because oftentimes there are coaches who don't tap who their team's all-star players will be until within a week of the game. I've heard tell of more than a few times over the years where players find out "your on the all-star roster" from their coach a night or two before the game, and the game itself is their first time in pads since the end of the football season.

On 6/3/2024 at 5:38 PM, Brennan_Bucher said:

@Brennan_Bucher please add the working link of the broadcast to this thread once you have it tomorrow night.

• theguru changed the title to East 28 West 17 - 2024 Northern Kentucky All Star Game
  • Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to East 28 West 17 (2024 NKY East/West All Star Game)