Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

macbeth2112

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by macbeth2112

  1. Dixie 15 Ryle 14 final in OT
  2. Ryle 7 Dixie 7 4th quarter
  3. Ryle wins!!! 21-10 WAY TO GO RAIDERS!!!
  4. Ryle 21 Desales 10 A little more than 3 miutes left in game.
  5. Ryle 27 Conner 6 Final Great job Raiders!!!
  6. Ryle 13 Conner 6 4th quarter
  7. Ryle 13 Conner 0 3rd
  8. Ryle 7 Conner 0 Halftime
  9. Just that during the middle of the season while still winning they were questioned on what was wrong. They were not winning by their predetermined margins so other posters questioned "what was going on in Union?".
  10. Great job Raiders!!! You made us proud. Thanks for an exciting year and proving all the doubters wrong!
  11. Because it effected my children, who have every right to enjoy the game without effecting anybody else's right to do the same. Which they did because I take my role as a parent seriously. I said nothing to the kids wearing the shirts but the question was asked and I responded with my opinion.
  12. Because it is obvious their parents and administrators won't! You just made our point!
  13. I am sorry but that is crap (or is the pc term deep doo doo)! Looking the other way is why as a society we are where we are. Three years ago when we went to the SK/Ryle game at SK, SK fans held up signs that said "We Believe". Even though Ryle lost it was a very enjoyable time and my children learned what it is like to respectably cheer for your team. SK became my second favorite team in NKY because of this. Now I have to question that choice because some of SK's parents, administration, and young ignorant adults refuse to edit and give the proper direction to a few poor individuals who should not to allowed to dress themselves.
  14. Because I had to explain those shirts to my 7 and 12 year old at the game. Not the experience I was looking for when I took them.
  15. Great job Connor!!! You have been a great leader for Ryle all three years as a starter and you deserve this!
  16. Maybe a really bad 80's flashback? Next phase is a mullet, be careful!!!
  17. I agree that Travis should have shown more integrity if this is truely what happened. Even if he was provoked he should not have risen to the bait. It is a shame for a 16 year old to make a mistake in public, but how about the ADULT who points out a child's mistake on an OPEN FORUM for even more people to see to compound the problem. Good job!!! I thought BGP was about high school football not a player's personal lives. I have known Travis for two years and know him to be a very respectable young man. I would gladly let my younger children spend time with him as his work ethics and personality are always (except for yesterday morning, I quess) above reproach. Good luck to Travis in the future and remember that when you are a winner and a great athlete you are held to a much higher standard than others!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.