Everything posted by macbeth2112
-
Dixie Heights/Ryle Updates
Dixie 15 Ryle 14 final in OT
-
Dixie Heights/Ryle Updates
Ryle 7 Dixie 7. OT
-
Dixie Heights/Ryle Updates
Ryle 7 Dixie 7 4th quarter
-
Ryle 21 St. Francis DeSales (OH) 10
Way to go Raiders!!!
-
Ryle/St Francis DeSales (Columbus) (OH) Updates
Ryle wins!!! 21-10 WAY TO GO RAIDERS!!!
-
Ryle/St Francis DeSales (Columbus) (OH) Updates
Ryle 21 Desales 10 A little more than 3 miutes left in game.
-
Ryle/St Francis DeSales (Columbus) (OH) Updates
Ryle 14 DeSales 10
-
Ryle/St Francis DeSales (Columbus) (OH) Updates
DeSales 10 Ryle 7 End of 3rd
-
Ryle/St Francis DeSales (Columbus) (OH) Updates
3-0 DeSales Halftime
-
Ryle/St Francis DeSales (Columbus) (OH) Updates
Ryle 0 Desales 0 End of 1st
-
Ryle vs. Conner Updates
Ryle 27 Conner 6 Final Great job Raiders!!!
-
Ryle vs. Conner Updates
Ryle 27 Conner 6
-
Ryle vs. Conner Updates
Ryle 20 Conner 6
-
Ryle vs. Conner Updates
Ryle 13 Conner 6 4th quarter
-
Ryle vs. Conner Updates
Ryle 13 Conner 0 3rd
-
Ryle vs. Conner Updates
Ryle 7 Conner 0 Halftime
-
Trinity 28 Ryle 9
Just that during the middle of the season while still winning they were questioned on what was wrong. They were not winning by their predetermined margins so other posters questioned "what was going on in Union?".
-
Trinity 28 Ryle 9
Great job Raiders!!! You made us proud. Thanks for an exciting year and proving all the doubters wrong!
-
Are they "classless" or are you soft?????
Because it effected my children, who have every right to enjoy the game without effecting anybody else's right to do the same. Which they did because I take my role as a parent seriously. I said nothing to the kids wearing the shirts but the question was asked and I responded with my opinion.
-
Are they "classless" or are you soft?????
Because it is obvious their parents and administrators won't! You just made our point!
-
Are they "classless" or are you soft?????
I am sorry but that is crap (or is the pc term deep doo doo)! Looking the other way is why as a society we are where we are. Three years ago when we went to the SK/Ryle game at SK, SK fans held up signs that said "We Believe". Even though Ryle lost it was a very enjoyable time and my children learned what it is like to respectably cheer for your team. SK became my second favorite team in NKY because of this. Now I have to question that choice because some of SK's parents, administration, and young ignorant adults refuse to edit and give the proper direction to a few poor individuals who should not to allowed to dress themselves.
-
Are they "classless" or are you soft?????
Because I had to explain those shirts to my 7 and 12 year old at the game. Not the experience I was looking for when I took them.
-
Ryle's Conner Hempel Will Play Football at Harvard
Great job Connor!!! You have been a great leader for Ryle all three years as a starter and you deserve this!
-
Stadium Pictures
Maybe a really bad 80's flashback? Next phase is a mullet, be careful!!!
-
Ryle 38 Simon Kenton 35 (OT)
I agree that Travis should have shown more integrity if this is truely what happened. Even if he was provoked he should not have risen to the bait. It is a shame for a 16 year old to make a mistake in public, but how about the ADULT who points out a child's mistake on an OPEN FORUM for even more people to see to compound the problem. Good job!!! I thought BGP was about high school football not a player's personal lives. I have known Travis for two years and know him to be a very respectable young man. I would gladly let my younger children spend time with him as his work ethics and personality are always (except for yesterday morning, I quess) above reproach. Good luck to Travis in the future and remember that when you are a winner and a great athlete you are held to a much higher standard than others!!!