Track the Reds (Week 6)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crowd tonight in Pittsburgh.

On the good side, the 400 who showed up saw a darned impressive pitching performance ...

In all seriousness, it's sad to see a once-great franchise sink to these depths. As a Reds' fan, that's saying something, considering the state the Reds have been in during the past 10 years.

Anyone here willing to give Dusty any credit with the Reds winning since his tantrum?

Not me. I credit the improved pitching and Votto and Bruce rounding into form more than a tantrum by Dusty. Dusty's bad managerial moves will continue. Hopefully, the Reds will win despite the bad manager, just as the Bengals did this past season.

In all seriousness, it's sad to see a once-great franchise sink to these depths. As a Reds' fan, that's saying something, considering the state the Reds have been in during the past 10 years.

I have said it before, Reds should be thankful they are in the same division as Pittsburgh. If it wasn't for the Pirates, the Reds streak of nearly 10 straight losing seasons would be getting a lot more attention.

Anyone here willing to give Dusty any credit with the Reds winning since his tantrum?

I would be more willing to give the pitching coacn and/or hitting coach props! Dusty has little to do with hitting and pitching, both of which have improved over the last week. It is about time to see one of Dusty's business day special lineups.

I would be more willing to give the pitching coacn and/or hitting coach props! Dusty has little to do with hitting and pitching, both of which have improved over the last week. It is about time to see one of Dusty's business day special lineups.

He used his business day lineup last night.

On the good side, the 400 who showed up saw a darned impressive pitching performance ...

This is why baseball is fooling themselves by announcing good TV and attendance numbers. Some citites are done w/ baseball unless a hard salary cap comes to baseball. Sure the Yankees, Cubs, and Sox can fill their stadiums, but the little teams can't. I'd love to see the crowds in St. Louis if they lost for 10 staright years if they can't get Pujols inked.