Trinity 28 St. Xavier 21

scooterbob

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tremendous win for the Shamrocks. Every year it seems that they are relegated to the underdog position but yet they come out on top somehow. Congratulations to the Trinity team for the grit, determination and guts to prevail once again.

I am getting ready to call it a night but first want to congratulate the Tiger Seniors for a great season.

I hope Duece Finch is ok - I understand Macina may have given him a concussion? Is this true?

I am getting ready to call it a night but first want to congratulate the Tiger Seniors for a great season.

I hope Duece Finch is ok - I understand Macina may have given him a concussion? Is this true?

I think you are talking about Brock Messina., if I'm not mistaken.

I think you are talking about Brock Messina., if I'm not mistaken.

That was a hit.

Congrats to the o-line for Trinity. Played a great game and really had its way with X's stout defense. To hang 28 on X in a half and fumble at the goalline is impressive.

I don't think X had been hit like that all year. Jordan lived up to his accolades this game and played his best ball of the year. Great scheme adjustment by Coach Bean bringing up the backers in A gap when X went with the wide splits. X adjusted in second half, but alas, it was too late.

Trinity needs to cut down on the turnovers and penalities next week. It's tough to beat good teams turning the ball over 4 times.

Great win Rocks. Four down, one to go!

That was a hit.

Congrats to the o-line for Trinity. Played a great game and really had its way with X's stout defense. To hang 28 on X in a half and fumble at the goalline is impressive.

I don't think X had been hit like that all year. Jordan lived up to his accolades this game and played his best ball of the year. Great scheme adjustment by Coach Bean bringing up the backers in A gap when X went with the wide splits. X adjusted in second half, but alas, it was too late.

Trinity needs to cut down on the turnovers and penalities next week. It's tough to beat good teams turning the ball over 4 times.

Great win Rocks. Four down, one to go!

Not to mention all the dead ball personal fouls. I think they had 4 or 5?