• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't tug on Superman's cape.

You don't spit into the wind.

You don't pull the mask off the ol Lone Ranger and

you don't mess around with Tim.

Wow! That was the best job against a big time back that I have seen since Tinity shut down Shawn Alexander in 94. Hats off to the Trinity, coaches, players and fans. Coach Beaty and staff have the team playing their best ball when it matters most. Eight trips to the final game in nine years is no accident.

GO Rocks! #19! I usually end with this sign-off! Just had to throw this in. First, congrats to the Tigers for a great season!! Now, that first half was incredible play calling by Cov and Coach B. The Rocks played great! I will take Tim (Superman) Phillips any day of the week over the long run... The tigers made great adjustments in the third quarter, but the Rocks settled down in the fourth to seal the victory. Congrats to all the Rocks for another game for the ages!!! Lets finish business with a win against a very good Simon Kenton team on Saturday.

Wow! That was the best job against a big time back that I have seen since Tinity shut down Shawn Alexander in 94. Hats off to the Trinity, coaches, players and fans. Coach Beaty and staff have the team playing their best ball when it matters most. Eight trips to the final game in nine years is no accident.

They get to face another great back next week in Miles Simpson.

Hats off to the Rocks on another big time performance when they needed to shine. Jordan Whiting with 13 tackles and 2 sacks- at halftime. TP with the game clinching TD and first down. I thought the Tigers were going to tie it back up but they couldn't get it done. Good touch of sportsmanship displayed by Scott Radcliff consoling his grade school buddy from Ascension Sam Galbraith and JW coming over and talking to Deuce and DJ Hall. For the Rocks players and coaches, congrats on the victory and the class. Everybody on the Rock side should be proud of how the players represented themselves. For the Taco Bell Fan of the week group, remember that you are representing your school, too.

Eight times to the finals in nine years!! Wow, now that's a stat. So I'm no math major but with seven titles in that span mean that THS has lost just two games in nine years in the playoffs? I know one loss to Male right? Anybody remember the other one?

Eight times to the finals in nine years!! Wow, now that's a stat. So I'm no math major but with seven titles in that span mean that THS has lost just two games in nine years in the playoffs? I know one loss to Male right? Anybody remember the other one?

Dixie Heights in 2004.