Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Da-Man

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Da-Man

  1. Black hat on right... Give me a break. This will never wind up on BGP...
  2. I'll be there bundled up like the little brother from a Chirstmas Story... lol
  3. Thanks.. These are highly compressed to so they can be posted in the thread. The full size ones are all that much better. And there were a lot of great shots from this game..
  4. Here are some pics from the game.. Gave some more to Ru to post in here too..
  5. Wow, this was a great game to be at, perfect weather and a hard fought SK victory...
  6. If I had left after the first 3 possesions of the game I would have been shocked at the outcome. From that point on it was like a completly different game.
  7. How the heck do they expect me to count to 11 because I only have 10 fingers... Or maybe he was thinking one of these days, one of these days I tell you they will throw the ball to me....
  8. I would go so far as to say that was a great action shot... How did you manage to be in the right place at the right time?
  9. The Ru did not get in until after midnight last night. I think he wore himself out talking on the sidelines...
  10. The Ryle vs. Simon Kenton Photos have been posted, check them out. http://photos.bluegrasspreps.com/ Enjoy..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.