Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone Co 28 Mason Co 18

Featured Replies

To many turnovers for the Royals and to many penalties for the Rebels.Overall the Royals moved the ball well against Boone but couldn't stop the RB.

313 yards is what I heard from the PA announcer on the radio.

  • Author

Q with 313 yards and 3 TD's.

 

Mason Co kept this game close IMO. I'm proud of the effort they gave.

 

Mason Co kept this game close IMO. I'm proud of the effort they gave.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

Q had 45 carries for 313 yards and 3 TD's.

 

Pawsat 18/32 for 208 and 1 TD

8 rushes for 46 yards.

 

1st Downs

BC 21

MC 17

 

Total Yards

BC 342

MC 286

 

TOP

 

BC 27:45

MC 20:15

Q with 313 yards and 3 TD's.

 

Mason Co kept this game close IMO. I'm proud of the effort they gave.

 

It really wasn't very close. 21-3 in the late 3rd or 4th I can't remember. Mason never was within single digits if I'm not mistaken.

Q had 45 carries for 313 yards and 3 TD's.

 

Pawsat 18/32 for 208 and 1 TD

8 rushes for 46 yards.

 

1st Downs

BC 21

MC 17

 

Total Yards

BC 342

MC 286

 

TOP

 

BC 27:45

MC 20:15

 

Mason Co.'s numbers aren't to bad against a 6A school !:thumb:

 

The offense is gaining more experience and moving the ball well.

  • Author
It really wasn't very close. 21-3 in the late 3rd or 4th I can't remember. Mason never was within single digits if I'm not mistaken.

 

Mason Co was in this game, they don't turn the ball over like they did it could be a differnt story. :thumb:

Mason Co was in this game, they don't turn the ball over like they did it could be a differnt story. :thumb:

 

I'm not exactly sure when they were in the game. I arrived about half time and the game was never in doubt.

It really wasn't very close. 21-3 in the late 3rd or 4th I can't remember. Mason never was within single digits if I'm not mistaken.

 

14-3 at the half.

 

Before the 21-3 Boone Co. score in the 3rd., the Royals gave the ball up 3 TIMES, deep in Boone Co. territory.

 

1. INT.

2. Fumble

3. Turn over on downs

 

This was a good game. If anything the score seems a little deceptive in Boone Co.'s favor.

:sssh:

Hey Bigblueinsanity, since you know more stats then me, does that put Q as the top rusher in NKY after tonight?

  • Author
Hey Bigblueinsanity, since you know more stats then me, does that put Q as the top rusher in NKY after tonight?

 

:lol:

 

 

I really don't know. But he did have an AMAZING night! :jump:

So, I have never heard of this Quainoo kid, but I watched him bull over kids for 232 yards last week and he goes for 313 tonight. Um, what is his story? I know he is the real deal. Colleges? He's got 547 yards in two games... could he be a Mr. Football contender?

Hey Bigblueinsanity, since you know more stats then me, does that put Q as the top rusher in NKY after tonight?

 

He had 220 ish going into this game, so he should have a nice cushion. So he should be in the 530's, Simpson from SK should have 420 ish.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.