Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 34 St. Xavier 28 (OT)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 248
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

great game. Trinity seems t find a way to win when it counts the most

Congrats to Trinity on winning their 18th State Championship.

 

I don't care what they say Trinity has the best coach in the state. The Trinity staff just seems to make the right adjustments and X doesn't.

Trinity is Saint X's daddy, it seems. The only way X wins any more titles (like in 2004) is when they don't have to face Trinity in the playoffs. Otherwise, they might as well not even show up for the playoffs. T had no business winning this game, given how the game was going.

 

Congrats Trinity on a big comeback win.

Poll. Which was more painfull? 2005 or 2007? I think this was was for me, although I may have felt different 2 years ago.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Might be the best Trinity St. X game EVER!!! I am staying in a hotel in Atlanta right now, and I think I just woke up the entire place. I CAN'T believe it. No other words.... just AMAZING!!!!. Well put Birdsfan! :thumb:

Tim Phillips was HUGE!

 

16 carries, 167 yards 2 TD

4 catches, 36 yards

4 returns, 108 yards

 

311 All-Purpose Yards, he was also the catalyst that set up a couple other scores.

 

X can look back at failed opportunities in the second half, the fumble at the goal line on 4th and Goal... The Interception in T territory in the 4th Quarter on 3rd and 15, ultimately culminating with the INT in OT....

 

Trinity students must have said more "Hail Mary's" this week....

  • Author

:ylsuper:CONGRATULATIONS ROCKS!!:ylsuper:

Trinity is Saint X's daddy, it seems. The only way X wins any more titles (like in 2004) is when they don't have to face Trinity in the playoffs. Otherwise, they might as well not even show up to the game.

 

Congrats Trinity on a big comeback win.

 

I don't know about that. Trinity is on a run right now and they are a lot better than most of the teams in the state and a little bit better than St. X.

Congrats Trinity.

 

I lost the feed to the game on Trinty's last drive. How did they get to the 8 yardline right before they scored their last TD? When I got it back Trinity had the ball right at the goaline. I missed the biggest play of the game tonight! :cry:

Kick the dang FG next time!!

 

What was the situation when the field goal was not taken? I missed the broadcast.

birdsfan, sorry about walking all over you, but it calms me to type it out when I'm nervous. Your 30 second delay was killing me, thats why I didn't call the last play, wanted you guys to hear it.

That was one for the ages.......Can the Coach be elected POPE?????

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.