Best student sections??

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its pretty easy to have a good student section there. No female students for the boys to socialize with. They have nothing to do but be a crazy student section. :lol:

You obviously haven't heard about the girls of Notre Dame Academy across the street!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You obviously haven't heard about the girls of Notre Dame Academy across the street!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The very first lesson a young lady from NDA learns doing her first day's at NDA, is she must attend the CovCath games. It is important that she comes for the "halftime and the after the game socializing". She must come looking very pretty, smile a lot, watch the game, be able to talk about the game, understand the game, did I mention looking very pretty at the game, but she must keep her mouth shut during the game. Of course if that very pretty young lady hasn't been told by one of the upper-class ladies at NDA to not sit in the Crazies section prior to or during a game, that poor young lady, no matter how pretty or nice looking she is, she will be told in a not too nice fashion, that girls are not allowed....... There is a job to be done, by the Crazies, and you can't mix business with pleasure during a game.....:D

Now during halftime, or after the game, now that is where the NDA girls rule over the Crazies.......:thumb: :lol: :lol:

The very first lesson a young lady from NDA learns doing her first day's at NDA, is she must attend the CovCath games. It is important that she comes for the "halftime and the after the game socializing". She must come looking very pretty, smile a lot, watch the game, be able to talk about the game, understand the game, did I mention looking very pretty at the game, but she must keep her mouth shut during the game. Of course if that very pretty young lady hasn't been told by one of the upper-class ladies at NDA to not sit in the Crazies section prior to or during a game, that poor young lady, no matter how pretty or nice looking she is, she will be told in a not too nice fashion, that girls are not allowed....... There is a job to be done, by the Crazies, and you can't mix business with pleasure during a game.....:D

Now during halftime, or after the game, now that is where the NDA girls rule over the Crazies.......:thumb: :lol: :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: :ylsuper: I remember ONE TIME a few years ago in a game against Highlands, for whatever reason, the cheer "Our Girls Are Better" was chanted in response to a Ft. Thomas cheer. I have never seen the NDA girls look so happy and proud.

P.S.

I doubt it ever happens again :D