Best student sections??

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you cross the river some teams are way better. I have been to Moeller vs St X b ball game and let me tell you what that place was CRAZY puts CovCath to shame!!

They probably come out for each other because they are rivals but I have seen CovCath v St. X (in two sports) and both times CCH was the better section. Coming out for non-rivalry games is what makes CovCath's the best.

Hey, thats a good point! That may just be the best game I have ever seen. I still stick with over all CovCath by far but best ever NewCath 00' That's the year they won All A state and the 9th region.

I don't think you can determine the best student section ever. Every year there are quality student sections that can compete, but nobody gets to watch every team.

I don't think you can determine the best student section ever. Every year there are quality student sections that can compete, but nobody gets to watch every team.

Well said. I remember St. Henry's student section in 2003. They had great newspaper write up during the ALL A. They had a fun team and fun section.

In 2002 Ryle had the largest student section I've ever seen. If anyone has ever been to Ryle, I saw a home game where they filled 3/4 of their side. I believe it was the same way in the Regional Finals that year at Conner.

Well said. I remember St. Henry's student section in 2003. They had great newspaper write up during the ALL A. They had a fun team and fun section.

In 2002 Ryle had the largest student section I've ever seen. If anyone has ever been to Ryle, I saw a home game where they filled 3/4 of their side. I believe it was the same way in the Regional Finals that year at Conner.

That 2003 St. Henry section was pretty crazy. In the 3 games SK played them (all great games, all SK losses =[), the respective student sections went at it. That regional championship was awesome to see. St. Henry won by 5, but it was tied until under 2 to go. I believe the Cru' lost to Mason County by 2 that year, and they went on to win state if I'm not mistaken.

That 2003 St. Henry section was pretty crazy. In the 3 games SK played them (all great games, all SK losses =[), the respective student sections went at it. That regional championship was awesome to see. St. Henry won by 5, but it was tied until under 2 to go. I believe the Cru' lost to Mason County by 2 that year, and they went on to win state if I'm not mistaken.

I was at that Mason Co./ St. Henry game. Michael Schmidt got hurt in the game and it really took away the Crusaders' post game. He was a huge asset in the first half. If he played the whole game who knows what could have happen.

I will give the Mason Co kids credit for their THEME nights the 3 times I have seen them this year.

The christmas presents idea was great on the West Union game and I'm not sure where the beach idea came from for the Brossart game, but that was funny.

They aren't the best student section, but I thought I would throw in congrats to them. : )

I will give the Mason Co kids credit for their THEME nights the 3 times I have seen them this year.

The christmas presents idea was great on the West Union game and I'm not sure where the beach idea came from for the Brossart game, but that was funny.

They aren't the best student section, but I thought I would throw in congrats to them. : )

Thanks i kind of just pulled the beach theme from nowhere but thats just the name of the game haha

:banana:

Good idea Keeps the kids up and ready.