Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best student sections??

Featured Replies

The one thing that I forget to mention about the lovely NDA ladies, is that for all practical purposes, they are CovCath Moms in training.

 

Just like the young ladies at NDA have to learn how to act at a CovCath game, a young crazies learns very quickly that even the Senior Crazies at CovCath take a back seat to a CovCath Mom. CovCath Moms rule the roast at CovCath, and why not, they are the best. Thanks Sheila and all the Moms at CovCath, you really are the best.....

  • Replies 98
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing that I forget to mention about the lovely NDA ladies, is that for all practical purposes, they are CovCath Moms in training.

 

.....

 

 

What planet does Park Hills reside on? Do they know its not the 1950s ? Do the girls wear long skirts with bobbie socks? Do they bat their eyes at the football player wearing the lettermen's sweater? Do the moms encourage their girls to learn to sew and make pot roast? Is college frowned upon because it just delays the inevitable role of homemaker?

 

Do you have a daughter that's just waiting for a big strong CovCath man to sweep her off her feet so they can have little Colonels?

 

I'm guessing there are no Notre Dame girls that post on here so I'll just guess what they would say if they did: Your post is very insulting to the young ladies at Notre Dame. Is this what the sisters teach at Notre Dame?

After firdays game, I would have to say Boyd COunty. Those guys showing up in togas, and they never sit down. Screamin yellin the entire game.

What planet does Park Hills reside on? Do they know its not the 1950s ? Do the girls wear long skirts with bobbie socks? Do they bat their eyes at the football player wearing the lettermen's sweater? Do the moms encourage their girls to learn to sew and make pot roast? Is college frowned upon because it just delays the inevitable role of homemaker?

 

Do you have a daughter that's just waiting for a big strong CovCath man to sweep her off her feet so they can have little Colonels?

 

I'm guessing there are no Notre Dame girls that post on here so I'll just guess what they would say if they did: Your post is very insulting to the young ladies at Notre Dame. Is this what the sisters teach at Notre Dame?

 

Calm Down.

They love it.

:D

After firdays game, I would have to say Boyd COunty. Those guys showing up in togas, and they never sit down. Screamin yellin the entire game.

 

There's no point to this question. Year in and year out, it's Covington Catholic. There've been times when I've seen them lose battles, but over the course of a season, nobody competes.

What planet does Park Hills reside on? Do they know its not the 1950s ? Do the girls wear long skirts with bobbie socks? Do they bat their eyes at the football player wearing the lettermen's sweater? Do the moms encourage their girls to learn to sew and make pot roast? Is college frowned upon because it just delays the inevitable role of homemaker?

 

Do you have a daughter that's just waiting for a big strong CovCath man to sweep her off her feet so they can have little Colonels?

 

I'm guessing there are no Notre Dame girls that post on here so I'll just guess what they would say if they did: Your post is very insulting to the young ladies at Notre Dame. Is this what the sisters teach at Notre Dame?

 

What they get at NDA is an outstanding education and 99.9% go on to college and if you knew anything about NDA, you would realize that I was kidding around. Now one of the problems that I feel NDA has, is a lack of school spirit. The girls just don't support their school like they support CovCath.... All you have to do is attend both a CovCath and NDA game to see it.....

 

I do have a daughter who attends NDA, and she read my post over my shoulder while I wrote it, she laughed and thought it was funny. BTW she is on the Academic team and they beat CovCath in the 34th District Governors Cup last year (only time in my life that I was rooting against CovCath) and was accepted by the college of her choice in September.

 

BTW I wouldn't mind it at all if she marries a fine young man who attended CovCath, as long as she loves him and he love hers, and after she finishes College. I also would love for them to have a few Pandas and Colonels running around... it would make me quite happy.....

 

Since I will be attending the NDA vs Holmes match tonight, would you like to guess how many NDA girls will be attending that game? Then would you like to guess how many NDA girls will be attending the CovCath vs Holmes game at CovCath on Tuesday.. Let me clue you in....maybe 100/150 or more girls will be at the CovCath game, and if 5 students other than basketball players show up tonight at Holmes I will be surprised.. Just the way it is......

What planet does Park Hills reside on? Do they know its not the 1950s ? Do the girls wear long skirts with bobbie socks? Do they bat their eyes at the football player wearing the lettermen's sweater? Do the moms encourage their girls to learn to sew and make pot roast? Is college frowned upon because it just delays the inevitable role of homemaker?

 

Do you have a daughter that's just waiting for a big strong CovCath man to sweep her off her feet so they can have little Colonels?

 

I'm guessing there are no Notre Dame girls that post on here so I'll just guess what they would say if they did: Your post is very insulting to the young ladies at Notre Dame. Is this what the sisters teach at Notre Dame?

 

Wow Old Guy--Is it necessary to be politically correct on BGP now too??????? :D

Cov Cath has the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 spots locked up. All other student sections in the state feel free to battle for the 11 spot.

What planet does Park Hills reside on? Do they know its not the 1950s ? Do the girls wear long skirts with bobbie socks? Do they bat their eyes at the football player wearing the lettermen's sweater? Do the moms encourage their girls to learn to sew and make pot roast? Is college frowned upon because it just delays the inevitable role of homemaker?

 

Do you have a daughter that's just waiting for a big strong CovCath man to sweep her off her feet so they can have little Colonels?

 

I'm guessing there are no Notre Dame girls that post on here so I'll just guess what they would say if they did: Your post is very insulting to the young ladies at Notre Dame. Is this what the sisters teach at Notre Dame?

:laugh: :laugh: You are so incredibly off.....there is no one closer to the situation than TheOldGuy. It is posts like this that show that some posters, including myself (alright, especially myself), sometimes post in forums that they are incredibly misinformed about.

 

I have a question for other NKYers- other schools (notably Highlands, NCC, Ryle, Boone, Dixie, and sometimes Holmes) seem to get a decent section to the games against CovCath, but do they bring a section to games against other teams? Or is it reserved for just CovCath, or their main rivals?

St. Henry gets a pretty good student section as long as its a rival or a Friday night. It seems they struggle to get as many students out on a Tuesday against Dixie as they would on a Friday against Dixie. But they usually have good crowds that participate in some good cheers.

 

As far as the other schools go, it seems NCC and Brossart always have good cheering sections.

The very first lesson a young lady from NDA learns doing her first day's at NDA, is she must attend the CovCath games. It is important that she comes for the "halftime and the after the game socializing". She must come looking very pretty, smile a lot, watch the game, be able to talk about the game, understand the game, did I mention looking very pretty at the game, but she must keep her mouth shut during the game. Of course if that very pretty young lady hasn't been told by one of the upper-class ladies at NDA to not sit in the Crazies section prior to or during a game, that poor young lady, no matter how pretty or nice looking she is, she will be told in a not too nice fashion, that girls are not allowed....... There is a job to be done, by the Crazies, and you can't mix business with pleasure during a game.....:D

 

Now during halftime, or after the game, now that is where the NDA girls rule over the Crazies.......:thumb: :lol: :lol:

 

I always enjoyed going crazy at football games while I was in highschool and having a loud student section and at the same time being able to stand with a pretty girl at my side. But to each his own.

Park Hills Catholic

There are two different questions here. Best student section or hardest place to play. One doesn't neccessarily lead to the other. CCH's student section is awesome and very entertaining but is it a particularly hard place to play? I truly don't know the answer, maybe someone can help me out. What are some of the home records around over the past few years? That would be interesting to see.

I haven't been everywhere nor seen all student sections but before I purchased my state tournament tix and reserved my rooms I did check to make sure that CCH was still a favorite in the 9th!!!! They are great to watch. It was amazing a couple of years ago when fans stopped watching the tournament to watch the students from Covcath.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.