Johnson Central at Corbin Predictions/Updates

MorrowManiac

Who wins?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2022 at 12:00 AM

• theguru changed the title to Johnson Central at Corbin Predictions/Updates

It's crazy to think that 4A is losing two of Boyle, Lex Cath, Corbin, and Johnson Central after this round. 

Without having seen either team this year, I'll take Corbin in a close game. Hope to see a live stream of this one on Friday night.

• Like 1

This one failed to live up to expectations last year. JC won by three scores without completing a pass. Domination at the line of scrimmage by the Golden Eagles and perhaps some dysfunction within the Corbin ranks doomed the Hounds.

All appears well this season. Corbin is wrecking people at an absurd rate: 297-0 over the last six games. Maybe this was a case of addition by subtraction and lessons learned by the coaching staff? Whatever the case, my confidence level in the Redhounds is ten fold what it was last year.

All signs point to the line of scrimmage dictating the outcome again. That's how it goes when Johnson Central is involved. They appear more one dimensional than usual, so Corbin may be able to load the box with no fear of giving up something over the top. If the Hounds can hold their own against the black and gold tidal wave, I think they win by a couple of scores. 

3 hours ago, burreaux said:

It's crazy to think that 4A is losing two of Boyle, Lex Cath, Corbin, and Johnson Central after this round. 

Without having seen either team this year, I'll take Corbin in a close game. Hope to see a live stream of this one on Friday night.

It’s the playoffs! Seasons end. 

• Like 1