Which condiment do you eliminate?

Randy Parker

Am I allowed to eliminate Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce but still use my own barbecue sauce recipe? Sweet Baby Ray's is absolutely putridly sweet, and I basically only use my own barbecue sauce, anyway.

Every now any then I make homemade steak sauce too. I could live with that instead of A1 if I had to....although I do like A1. Kroger's store-brand steak sauce is actually my favorite.

If we are going strictly by the products listed as you see them, from a functionality standpoint I would probably eliminate the A1 sauce. The others are much better suited for mixing with other products for a well rounded pantry. If we are going by taste and enjoyment, goodbye to the Miracle Whip.

Honestly, you can have it all besides hot sauce and barbecue sauce. Ketchup is the laziest of all  condiments. There is always a better alternative. Never been much of a mustard fan. A1 and Miracle Whip and both straight trash. If real mayo was an option it could stay, but miracle whip will never be allowed in my house.