Which condiment do you eliminate?

Randy Parker

8 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

No one is asking you to drink it. 😀 

What do you eat on fries...Salad dressing?

Depends on where I’m at. Don’t each fries that often but when I do I prefer things besides ketchup. I’d rather eat them plain than with ketchup. Haha and yes if ranch is an option, it’s definitely better than ketchup. 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

Depends on where I’m at. Don’t each fries that often but when I do I prefer things besides ketchup. I’d rather eat them plain than with ketchup. Haha and yes if ranch is an option, it’s definitely better than ketchup. 

What are you confused about? @Jumper_Dad That I don’t like ketchup or that I dip fries in ranch? Haha 

2 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Both sound like the words of a serial killer...😎

I’m used to hate from me not liking ketchup. Haha I’ve dealt with it my whole life. I just like to think of it as my taste buds are just vastly superior. 😂

16 minutes ago, nees1212 said:

A1

I grew up eating cheese sandwiches with Miracle Whip.  And I prefer Miracle Whip when making deviled eggs or egg salad over regular mayo.

Simlarly, I keep Miracle Whip in the fridge specifically for using it on cheese sandwiches and for making tuna salad. Deviled eggs get olive oil mayo, but I go a little heavier on the mustard than some folks do for the filling.

Sometimes for a little extra kick with a cheese sandwich, I'll spread a little bit of Miracle Whip on one piece of bread, and creamy horseradish sauce on the other piece of bread.

giphy.gif