Teams (besides your favorite) that you like to watch ?

oldrambler

When not watching, pulling for your favorite team, who do you enjoy watching play ?

When I'm not watching U.K., I usually watch, pull for favorite coaches of mine rather than schools. So, saying that I like watching (in no certain order) …. Cincinnatti, Kansas, Michigan, Virginia, Gonzaga, Western KY. and Louisville.

I grew up a Maryland fan and even though they're not in the conference any more, I still enjoy watching the ACC. Particularly Duke and North Carolina. Their rivalry is obviously overhyped; but it's still must-see college basketball for me.

Murray State.

Duke is interesting to watch as well as any other teams with future NBA talent. Honestly, not much outside of the Wildcats and Racers as I am more of an NBA guy.

Same here. If an NBA game is up against a college game - unless the college game is one of those Duke/UNC types, I'll watch The League every time.

And I wish I had a dollar for every time I've turned on a college game being held in a crackerbox gym with a couple hundred people in the bleachers. It's frustrating to see the lack of support.

All that being said; I'm glued to the television during championship week when all those teams from all those no-name conferences are trying to get to the Dance. That's the most compelling week of college hoops for me.

Same here. If an NBA game is up against a college game - unless the college game is one of those Duke/UNC types, I'll watch The League every time.

And I wish I had a dollar for every time I've turned on a college game being held in a crackerbox gym with a couple hundred people in the bleachers. It's frustrating to see the lack of support.

All that being said; I'm glued to the television during championship week when all those teams from all those no-name conferences are trying to get to the Dance. That's the most compelling week of college hoops for me.

I’m just the opposite. If there’s a college game on I’ll pick it over an NBA game. I usually don’t watch NBA until the playoffs, and only sparingly then.

Besides UofL, I have this weird thing for older man coaches... what does that say about me??

I like to watch Duke, North Carolina, Syracuse, Michigan State, Marshall, Davidson, etc. just to watch the coach reactions and interactions.

There’s another old guy whose program had a recent scandal that I’m totally blanking on (not Rick Pitino, lol), but I used to like to watch him too.