Kentucky 24 Georgia 20

Mr. No Name

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just got back from the game, and storming onto the field and it was awesome. I know all of us even after the interception was making sure we didn't fumble the snap somehow because we didnt want to pull another LSU and storm the field before it was over...:D

Way to go CATS!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like we must have some super duty goal posts cuz they are struggling to get them down.

:thumb: I was one of the first ones on the field and I tell you what those goal post were hard to get down, its something that we are not use to being able to do.:D I know I helped carry the goal post around the field and those things are freaking heavy, but I didn't care I was to excited with the win. I know I also took a piece of the grass from the endzone where we scored the winning touchdown from. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

:thumb: I was one of the first ones on the field and I tell you what those goal post were hard to get down, its something that we are not use to being able to do.:D I know I helped carry the goal post around the field and those things are freaking heavy, but I didn't care I was to excited with the win. I know I also took a piece of the grass from the endzone where we scored the winning touchdown from. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Why are you on here posting? Why arent you still celebrating down at Cheapside ? What is wrong with you bro.... this is the night to party in Lex !!!!:D

Why are you on here posting? Why arent you still celebrating down at Cheapside ? What is wrong with you bro.... this is the night to party in Lex !!!!:D

:thumb: Hey my apartment is a minute walk from the stadium, so I just had to come in to recollect my self to get ready to go out to party and celebrate the rest of the night.:D

Dick Gabriel was talking ablout all of the recruits that were there today after the game. What a time for a huge win. 7 wins are not that far away. If the Cats take care of Vandy it's almost a lock...wait...this is UK...nevermind. But, this win was sweet!!!

Dick Gabriel was talking ablout all of the recruits that were there today after the game. What a time for a huge win. 7 wins are not that far away. If the Cats take care of Vandy it's almost a lock...wait...this is UK...nevermind. But, this win was sweet!!!

I hear ya, I was going nuts when the cats scored and my wife calmy looked at me and said, Don't get excited Kentucky can still blow this one.

Great win for the Wildcats. I must admit I was confident that the Bulldogs would score a TD in the last 1:24, but the Wildcats defense came up big with the huge interception. I can't wait for the delayed broadcast. Way to go

BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

If UK can win the next two, there's a chance they could finish as high as third in the SEC East and go to a decent (for UK) bowl.

if they are third i'm pretty sure that's the peach bowl...which i have tickets to already....