Kentucky 24 Georgia 20

Mr. No Name

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Let it Be.

We Beat UGA, When was the last time this happened?

I'm with you on that one. They probably need to take it year by year for a little bit with Brooks, but considering I'd give a mulligan on the first couple of years due to the probation, I'd say this is a good sign of what can be done with the team. 6-6 and 7-5 is good for UK. That is a step in the right direction. Now, all bets are off if they blow it and lose out or something.

:banana:

:thumb: :thumb: Everyone should be able to agree on this!:ylsuper:

Absolutely. Louisville tops WVU on Thursday, UK beats UGA on Saturday and great high school playoff action in between... its a great time to be a football fan in this state.

...party time...

:banana: :banana: :banana:

This is the kind of game that UK fans were braced to lose. For so many years, the Cats would snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Not today. The biggest win in the Rich Brooks era.

And Rockpride (RP) pointed to this game over a month ago if memory serves me correctly as a winnable game for the Cats if they kept improving. He was right!!!

Great win for Brooks and the Cats!!!! :thumb:

This is the kind of game that UK fans were braced to lose. For so many years, the Cats would snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Not today. The biggest win in the Rich Brooks era.

And Rockpride (RP) pointed to this game over a month ago if memory serves me correctly as a winnable game for the Cats if they kept improving. He was right!!!

Great win for Brooks and the Cats!!!! :thumb:

I must admit that if UK had lost I was prepared to give the usual, "That's UK" response to it.