Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 24 Georgia 20

Featured Replies

The Kentucky Kernel said that the SEC will fine UK 5000 and the goalposts will cost about 3000. A cost that I would gladly incur if I were Mitch.

  • Replies 162
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Kentucky Kernel said that the SEC will fine UK 5000 and the goalposts will cost about 3000. A cost that I would gladly incur if I were Mitch.

 

 

I heard the goal post would cost 2500...but who knows? lol

 

I'm sure they didnt mind...they probably made quite enough profit from that game to pay a measly $8,000.

That looks like the least likely to hurt someone tearing down of the goal posts I've ever seen. They came down super slow.

 

 

Yes it did. A few times while I was standing around, I thought it was coming down and I thought it was coming my way...but it just stayed up. When it finally did come down...it came down slowly...

Sounds like we must have some super duty goal posts cuz they are struggling to get them down.

 

We weren't quite as confident as U of L, so we couldn't go ahead and buy the collapsable kind. :lol:

Where are the AARP jokes now? :sssh: I'm waiting Mr. Cubster.

Great win for the Cats. I am still not a fan of Mr AARP. They beat a very below average Georgia team but he has a signature win.

A bowl is a bowl.

We can still do better in the coaching department.

Great job Cats. Doesn't matter how well the bulldogs have been playing or what their record is, Still you beat Georgia last years SEC Champs. Coach Brooks said "this is for the Seniors and the players". I was real happy for Coach Brooks and the WildCat Nation. Now watch out for Vandy they have played well all season even in their losses. When does basketball start?

:thumb: I was one of the first ones on the field and I tell you what those goal post were hard to get down, its something that we are not use to being able to do.:D I know I helped carry the goal post around the field and those things are freaking heavy, but I didn't care I was to excited with the win. I know I also took a piece of the grass from the endzone where we scored the winning touchdown from. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

When you guys first started running onto the field all the security guards was trying to stop it, state troopers were pulling guys off the goal post and after about three minutes they were overwhelmed and let what happened happen! It was sweet to actually see UK beat Georgia and the goal posts come down! I will never forget this win!

Im surprised we knew how to tear the goal posts down.

 

Well, It took them about 15 Minutes to get it down. But I guess that we had not torn one down in so long that we just forgot how.

SEC fined UK $5000 for taking down the goalposts

Great win for the Cats. I am still not a fan of Mr AARP. They beat a very below average Georgia team but he has a signature win.

A bowl is a bowl.

We can still do better in the coaching department.

 

You're right. Things are going much better down at Baylor. :sssh:

You're right. Things are going much better down at Baylor. :sssh:

If you think Baylor was a better situation than UK when all this happened you are wrong.

Brooks is still not the answer.

A young go-getter would still be better.

Enjoy your win over a WEAK Georgia team and hope the Commodores dont burst the bubble this weekend.

If you think Baylor was a better situation than UK when all

After all, it is much harder to land talent in Texas over Kentucky... :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.