Everything posted by Stretch Right
-
Southwestern...What is needed
Steve Sharpe would be the simple answer here....
-
Lafayette/Dunbar predictions
Dunbar - will show and play hard - they have had some injuries - but was able to overcome them Friday night - as for players being suspended - I don't think this is a place to discuss the reasons - lets just say @ Dunbar discipline comes first - wether in the class room - on the field - or off the field - and unitl you cross that hurdle - winning and losing means nothing.
-
2007 Paul Dunbar
I hate to sound blunt but you probably dont know as much as the game as he does.
-
2007 Paul Dunbar
You dont know who you are dealing with, I could be a 225 lb dive back looking to set the tone on you. I have read your other post I almost sure you would try to tackle standing straight up. I dont know you but if we were even to play in a backyard game you wouldnt want me to hit you.
-
2007 Paul Dunbar
I bet you play soft in the back yard games dont you.
-
2007 Paul Dunbar
Could a moderator please delete the about filth, someone got on my account somehow and put these lies on here. Someone is very jealous of Curry's offensive mind. Dunbar is luckliy to have him he should already be at the college level.
-
2007 Paul Dunbar
:confused: :confused: Justin Curry is coaching football in Lexington. This is something I can not believe. What I know about his football knowledge he has a coach in suspect at best. PLD would have been better going out on the street at picking up a homeless man before he should have allowed Justin Curry to help coach. He will be a cancer to that coaching staff.
-
Worst Fields
It was right past the foul line, where the field slope down a bit towards the fence. I went after a foul ball one day and nearly killed myself.
-
Worst Fields
I loved the big rock in right field at Bell , metal spikes across that thing was no fun. Barb wire was a little odd also.
-
2007 Harlan
In glory days when we played real football "42 Blast out of the L" West Harlan was Wallins, Loyall, and Rosspoint, Cawood was Green Hills, Hall, and Little Cawood. Mount Evarts and Cumberland had their on teams and Mount Evarts with their 17 year old 6th graders wore us out. Harlans best setback will be losing Coach Perry, and JB not inviting Chuke Williams to help coach.
-
New coach at Harlan County?
This is the first thing you have said I can agree with. Maybe you are coming around.
-
Coaching Change @ Cawood
You sound like you might just be from my stomping grounds speaking of Jim Roark in such high regards. He would have made a good one.
-
Coaching Change @ Cawood
I am looking at it, and I can not believe that "The Brain" is on a personal vendetta against Cawood, and or Eric Perry. No one would want this job Cawood should be happy they got Eric Perry even if some of the hiring critiea was not met.
-
Coaching Change @ Cawood
How I see it Eric Perry will be the next coach at Cawood regardless. If the 30 days for job posting was not met so all "qualified canidates" could apply, it does not matter. Eric Perry would be the most qualified coach to apply. The problem is people like you try to tear down a program before they get a qualified coach to build to program. You must be afraid whomever to pledge alleigance to could possibly start facing defeat since Cawood has a good coach now. Why cant we just a man like Eric Perry coach with out this bickering because he is best for the kids, and that is what it is all about.
-
Coaching Change @ Cawood
Eric Perry's defense will hold Harlan next season hopefully he will put a lot of emphasis on special teams since it is the most important facet of the game. Next year neither Harlan or Cawood will score much. Unless Coach Perry steals the cornfield spread from Tuck Woolum.
-
Coaching Change @ Cawood
"The Brain" are you showing anger because Coach Perry left Harlan, or are upset because you possibly wanted the job at Cawood.
-
Coaching Change @ Cawood
The rumor I heard was correct:thumb:
-
Coaching Change @ Cawood
The rumor I hear would be the best thing for Cawood to do if it is true. If the rumor I hear is correct this person would be a the best choice also for the coaching job at the new school. He might just know a few things about the x's and o's of the game.
-
52nd District Tournament Seedings
http://www.harlandaily.com/articles/2006/05/11/news/sports/sports9896.txt The Harlan Daily had Cawood as the 3 seed playing Evarts and Cumberland getting the bye for the first round.
-
Earned Run or Not?
I say it is an earned run because the runner would have moved to 2nd on the sac and would be in scoring position at the time of the blooper to right.
-
Best crowd chant
I liked a good "Warmup the bus"
-
FBR Open
That was a thing of beauty yesterday, I didnt care about the Super Bowl
-
Weakest region and Strongest regions
Could not agree more,
-
Shelby Valley Coaching Position
I'm not entirely sure, but if he's the guy I'm thinking about, I'm pretty sure he ran the Wing-T with JJ Kelly......however I'm not entirely sure if he was coaching the team when I watched them a few years back.
-
Cawood Bell Updates
Bell won by 4 I cant remeber the score I was in the shower when my sister called. Sadly Cawoods district win streak is over.