Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley Coaching Position

Featured Replies

Has the Shelby Valley coaching position been filled?

 

I've heard as late as yesterday that 3 different coaches were hired for the job. Par for the course. It is getting late in the game and they need to quit messing around and hire somebody.

 

Somebody out there knows something, let's hear it. Who will get this job and when will it be announced?

That is Shelby Valley for you. The "powers that be" proably have not made a decision yet.

They hired some guy from wise Virginia. I think his last name is Saunders.

Still hasn't been made public, except to the team.

Kevin Saunders coached 4 years at JJ Kelly in Wise,Va--31-18 record...most recently was in Chattanooga, tn

The coach you are speaking of was at Sequatchie County. It is near Chattanooga. Go here CoachT,com to check out their record.

 

"Tend to your biscuits."

Kevin Saunders is the new coach @ Valley...He addressed the team earlier today...

I'm not entirely sure, but if he's the guy I'm thinking about, I'm pretty sure he ran the Wing-T with JJ Kelly......however I'm not entirely sure if he was coaching the team when I watched them a few years back.

I attended the press conference today at the school. Saunders seems to be a good guy and I think he will be a big help to the Sv football program. Weightlifting started after school today I do believe.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.