Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette/Dunbar predictions

Who wins 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Lafayette
      61%
    • Dunbar
      38%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is one of my favorite games of the year. Both teams seem to be hitting their stride. Any predictions?????

What Dunbar team will show up? They showed signs of being a quality football team against Central. What is the story of all their players that didn't play on Friday? Injuries, Suspensions, Academics?

Dunbar - will show and play hard - they have had some injuries - but was able to overcome them Friday night - as for players being suspended - I don't think this is a place to discuss the reasons - lets just say @ Dunbar discipline comes first - wether in the class room - on the field - or off the field - and unitl you cross that hurdle - winning and losing means nothing.

I will attend this game. I picked PLD as the third best team in Lexington ahead of Lafayette. Games are played on the field. Heard some good news about PLD today. I'm picking Lafayette because everytime I pick Dunbar, they lose.

I will attend this game. I picked PLD as the third best team in Lexington ahead of Lafayette. Games are played on the field. Heard some good news about PLD today. I'm picking Lafayette because everytime I pick Dunbar, they lose.

 

I think Lafayette will stop Dunbar's running game. Lafayettes linebackers are the best in the city. Pld could prove they are the third team with a win though.

  • Author
Dunbar - will show and play hard - they have had some injuries - but was able to overcome them Friday night - as for players being suspended - I don't think this is a place to discuss the reasons - lets just say @ Dunbar discipline comes first - wether in the class room - on the field - or off the field - and unitl you cross that hurdle - winning and losing means nothing.

 

I'm sure that discipline does come first. I bet they play this week!

In this Lexington city game, this is a preview of what will be a rematch in the first round of the playoffs in three weeks on November 9th.

 

I like Dunbar to upset the Generals in this game. I see favorable matchups for the Bulldogs.

Hopefully, the Dawgs will have another good week of practice and get the victory on Friday Night.

Besides having pride on the line, this game determines who is the Home Team for the first round of the playoffs.

I will attend this game. I picked PLD as the third best team in Lexington ahead of Lafayette. Games are played on the field. Heard some good news about PLD today. I'm picking Lafayette because everytime I pick Dunbar, they lose.

 

What good news did you hear?

I know Dunbar is looking to get this win to stay at home in the first round. I am sure Coach Harmon will have the Generals ready. Two programs who have a lot of respect for each other. It should be a dandy of a ballgame.

good luck to both ballclubs. I hope there are no injuries during the game.

If you where the coach and you knew you were going to meet again. Would you not use all your bread and butter plays even if it means you wont win?

Good luck to both ballclubs. I hope there are no injuries during the game.

 

Good luck to both ballclubs.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.