Everything posted by sandlot
-
You write the funny caption:
Coffee and doughnuts do sound delicious.
-
Bryan Station 45 Paul Dunbar 14
Why is Green off the team?
-
Bryan Station 45 Paul Dunbar 14
Self respect? Like eating milk bones?
-
David Hensley resigned from Dunbar
Having coached with Hensley for a couple of seasons before I left the bluegrass state I can say that he is a great coach and a great man. He taught me a lot about football and even more about how to treat people. I have learned a lot of life lessons from him. Good luck to David and his family. I wish nothing but the best for them. Thanks for all of the time you did give when you were a head coach. Hensley was a hard worker and would always put in the extra time.
-
Second Round: Paul Dunbar @ Henry Clay
Never count the dogs out.
-
Paul L Dunbar 8 Lafayette 0 (6A)
Great job by Hensley and staff!
-
Class A, District 6 Tie Breaker
Florida does a tie break on Monday in this situation. The team with the best overall record sits while the other two play a quarter. Then the winner of that plays the team that was sitting. It should be settled on the field.
-
Prayers for Dunbar Asst. Coach Steve Sharpe
Sharpe is a great coach and a great guy. Thoughts and Prayers coming from the place that is always sunny!
-
Lafayette/Dunbar predictions
What good news did you hear?
-
Is the 3 back offense (power football) a thing of the past?
I am a firm believer in it is not so much what you do, but it is all how you do it. I think you win running a number of different offenses and defenses. The teams that have success are the ones that take care of the big things and the little things. Of course have great athletes sure helps!
-
Paul Dunbar 35 Madison Central 28
I think 2nd guessing coaching comes easy. Coaches spend the time with the players and spend the time trying to get those players into the situation for them to be most successful.
-
Is the 3 back offense (power football) a thing of the past?
Urban Meyer devloped his offense with wishbone principles. He loved the wishbone, but knew it would be hard to recruit running it. The spread option is a great offense to get athletes in space. If you watch UF you will see them motion that 3rd back into the back field and run "wishbone."
-
Paul Dunbar 35 Madison Central 28
Great win for the bulldogs. Way to go!
-
Dunbar/Madison Central Predictions
Going with the Bulldogs.
-
Southwestern vs Dunbar predictions
Steve Sharp is a good guy, and very easy to get along with. I doubt he caused much of that tension.
-
Dunbar 34 Tates Creek 14
That would make Dunbar 2-0 in lexington??
-
Tates Creek vs. Dunbar Predictions
I think Dunbar wins a close one.
-
Dunbar vs. Scott Co.
I hope the Bulldogs win.
-
East Jessamine/Rowan County
East Jessamine gets to play Derrick Green this week. Does anyone know much about this kid?
-
Dunbar 45 Bryan Station 3
I knew Hensley and Company would right the ship!
-
Dunbar vs. Bryan Station Predictions
I am going with Dunbar. They will come out of the gates well tonight.
-
2007 Paul Dunbar
Hensley and his staff will get things fixed. Dunbar will be back!
-
2007 Paul Dunbar
The majority of the games were close last year, and I know dunbar was hit hard with injuries. I would say they will have a much better season. Their schedule does not really give them any "gimmes." This should be a fun year to watch Dunbar football.
-
Nease HS (Fla) put on 6 years probation
St. Petersburg Catholic suffered a similar fate this year. They are not allowed to participate in state playoffs until 2010.
-
Franklin Co 41 East Jessamine 13
So what tricks were up EJHS sleeves? I remember the week before the game we had heard that had not used everything in their arsenal. What did they do different in this game?