Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tates Creek vs. Dunbar Predictions

Featured Replies

I'm sticking with the Creekers on this one. 28-10:eek:

Creek. Am I really saying this? WOW! Things have really changed. How the mighty have fallen.

I am going with TC as well.... TY SPARKS is having a MR. Football type season, they just need to win some games.....

TC- 28 PLD- 17

Creekers by 2 TD's.

Sparks will fly in this one, and the Creek will roll, Ty set a new record 45 carries 500 yards. 4 td's

Sparks will fly in this one, and the Creek will roll, Ty set a new record 45 carries 500 yards. 4 td's

Oh my goodness!

  • Author
Sparks will fly in this one, and the Creek will roll, Ty set a new record 45 carries 500 yards. 4 td's

 

 

Woo Hoo!! :jump: I guarentee Mark Willoughby is hoping your right!!!

I'm just curious as to how things have changed? When I was at TC we knocked PLD out of the playoffs 3 straight years?

 

That being said, PLD should have beat TC last year, and they probably should win this year, but they probably won't.

 

TC 21-PLD 14

I think Dunbar wins a close one.

I think Coach Hensley going and the the boys knock off Tates Creek!!!

I think this is going to be a good game. This game is going to be meaningful when seeding comes around. I have to go with Dunbar. IF they can stop sparks the game is over

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.