Everything posted by outlawcoach
-
Grant County Football Coaching Search
I thought I saw in a previous post that the boosters club raises 100K plus per year. That is amazing! It doesnt sound like money is a big problem. Can someone who knows elaborate?
-
How long should a coach be given to turn a program around?
My question is how do you measure "success?"
-
McCreary 25 Lynn Camp 14
Congrats to the Raiders on a good win. Work hard this winter!!
-
McCreary football
There are a lot of great people in McCreary and they deserve some success on the field. I wish them well in the future!
-
Anyone got a Harlan Co/North Laurel score?
Score and info anyone??
-
Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #8)
7.Johnson Central 5.Campbellsville 3.Paintsville 2.Fairview 1.Powell County Tie Breaker: Powell County
-
This is what its about....
What made it really great was the defense appearing to make great efforts to tackle him....a really good job by the defense not just standing there and letting him score. I thought for a second the one kid on the sideline was really going to push him out of bounds.
-
Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #7)
7.Harlan Co 5.Hazard 3.McCreary Co 2.Rowan Co 1.East Carter Tie Breaker: Harlan Co
-
Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #3)
7.Johnson Central 5.Prestonsburg 3.Hazard 2.Rockcastle 1.North Laural Tie Breaker-Johnson Central
-
CJ All State Team
Congrats to James! Tell JB to call the Journal and they'll correct that mistake before they issue his certificate. Regardless, he's a fine young man, on the field and off!!:thumb:
-
Shake-up at KHSAA?
I agree 100%. Julian is fair, intelligent, and he has served his time. He is a solid football man. The Association will be in good hands with him!
-
Clay County 34 Hazard 28
Clay showed a lot of character in this game. Not being in the playoffs against a very good opponent, Clay could have simply "rolled over" but they did not. This win will make the winter workouts just a little easier. Good luck to CCHS next year and good luck to Hazard in the playoffs!
-
Williamsburg 44 Pineville 43
This game is what high school football is about. Good effort from both teams. It sounds like a GREAT game to watch...wish I could have seen it. Good luck to both teams!!
-
McCreary 30 Lynn Camp 21
Congratulations to MCHS on a great season. You guys have that program headed in the right direction. Im happy for the kids at McCreary and their staff. If anyone deserved a good season, it is McCreary Central. Also congrats to Lynn Camp on a great effort. They always play hard for one of the best coaches around. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs!!
-
Bell County/Harlan County predictions
I thought the 81 team was your favorite?:cry:
-
Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest Week #8
7.Rockcastle Co 5.Williamsburg 3.Perry Co Central 2.Fairview 1.Fleming TB-Williamsburg
-
McCreary Central 50 Powell County 30
Congrats to MCHS! Any stats House of Pain? Did Powell score points late against your twos?
-
George Rogers Clark 35 Corbin 30
You never want a loss but I think this game will help Corbin down the road. Congrats to GRC and good luck to Corbin!
-
Ballard 7 Male 3
Congrats Coach. You caused me not to be perfect on my Pick 10 last week,LOL! Good luck on down the line!:thumb:
-
McCreary Central @ Powell County
MCHS by 4 scores!
-
Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest Week #7
7.Whitley Co 5.Perry Co Central 3.Hazard 2.Estill Co 1.Boyd Co Tie Breaker-Perry Co Central
-
Pick 10 Contest Week #7
5.Henry Clay 3.Holy Cross Louisville 3.Wayne Co 1.Anderson Co 1.Caldwell Co 1.DeSales 1.Webster Co 1.Montgomery Co 1.St X 1.Christian Co TB-49
-
Pick 10 Contest Week #6 (Results)
Thanks. Im to stupid to even get all the games listed. For the record, I had Corbin but still would have lost. I appreciate you clearing me up...it was driving me crazy that the numbers didnt add up!!
-
Pick 10 Contest Week #6 (Results)
What am I doing wrong in figuring up a total? 5 pt game 3 pt " 3 pt " 1 pt " 1 pt " 1 pt " 1 pt " 1 pt " 1 pt " This adds up to 17 total points possible. How do you get 18 total points? I know Im doing something wrong! I think I got every game right for a total of 17 points. Its no big deal...just when you get time you can show me what Im doing wrong for the future. Scratch all that...I missed Ballard/Male but that adds up to 16 points I think. Im confused(as usual),LOL!!
-
Knox Central 34 McCreary Central 6
Very classy post. Another year in your good off season program to get those big guys ready to battle up front in your district will help. I, along with many others, have been impressed with what you all are accomplishing with this program. People dont really realize many of the problems you guys are overcoming to build a program at MCHS. Keep up the good work and I know you will. Also, congrats to Knox. It would have been easy to "belly up" after last week but you guys responded to the challenge. Good luck down the road!