Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This is what its about....

Featured Replies

  • Author

I was starting to think this kind of stuff didnt happen anymore. Especially after reading alot of the posts on BGP. It's a nice story and even better reality check.

AWESOME POST!!!!! My wife and I thought this was terrific. She was in tears that these two coaches let this young man live a dream!!! There is still good in the world, this proves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! Players/coaches from both teams will look back on this game years from now and not even remember the score (obviously they'll remember who won), but they will darn sure remember being part of a very special moment for this young man.

Beautiful!!

Horrible tackling........just kidding : )

 

This was very nice to see and thanks for sharing Chickenhawk.

This brought tears to my eyes. I worked with a DS student and tutored him in his home. I know what this has ment to this kid.

One of my closest friend's son has DS. He is such a joy and blessing to all of us. I sent the video to her to watch--thanks for sharing that story!

Wow!! :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Thanks for sharing this. Pretty special. :thumb:

Great thing. Football will be a great memory for that young man and everyone that witnessed it.

Gotta admit this one brought tears to my eyes. I love it. There is still good in this world.

 

Ditto

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.