McCreary 25 Lynn Camp 14

HouseofPain

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to McCreary Central, but I think it is almost a statement on Lynn Camp too. This may be been the worst LC team I have seen in many many years....

Agreed. Coach Mitchell was quoted in the paper as saying he was basicly playing with a JV team. I wouldn't pretend to know enough to tell Mitchell what to do, but I think it's time he softened his schedule a bit. He plays some tough teams and the injuries have been piling up the past few seasons.

Congrats to McCreary Central, but I think it is almost a statement on Lynn Camp too. This may be been the worst LC team I have seen in many many years....

Why do you post this grabage. Everyone is classy congratulating the boys and then you have to talk about how bad LC is. They are just as good as last year.

Agreed. Coach Mitchell was quoted in the paper as saying he was basicly playing with a JV team. I wouldn't pretend to know enough to tell Mitchell what to do, but I think it's time he softened his schedule a bit. He plays some tough teams and the injuries have been piling up the past few seasons.

Hasbeen2 here you go again with a post not worth reading. I come to expect posts like this from you. Congratulations McCreary ignore people like this when they try to take away from you the pride you should have in winning.