McCreary 25 Lynn Camp 14

HouseofPain

Would be geat if it happens. I Agree 2009 is gone, Good job to the Staff and Player. 2010 is gone, I know it is not what Coach Smith and coach Stiltner wanted but it's gone. Get the Players in the wt. room, Work the hall-ways at school, stay positive in all you do and say. Before you know it 2011 will be here and what you do now and the next 6 mo. will determine what kind of a season you have. It will take total dedication from the Players and Staff in the Wt. room and doing Plyo's every day. All must attend for it to work. Good Luck!!!

Great post CELLKING 100 percent agreed.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the basketball team will be fighting the same battles this season with the loss of Watts and Co. I mean Radier Rob could not win a region with them, what will the PC (Politically Connected) coach be able to do without them. I only say this because we all know that he would love to see the football team not to have success so that he could get those athletes to play BB.

Blazer how old are you? This something a very young person might say and suggest. Be productive please.

Would be geat if it happens. I Agree 2009 is gone, Good job to the Staff and Player. 2010 is gone, I know it is not what Coach Smith and coach Stiltner wanted but it's gone. Get the Players in the wt. room, Work the hall-ways at school, stay positive in all you do and say. Before you know it 2011 will be here and what you do now and the next 6 mo. will determine what kind of a season you have. It will take total dedication from the Players and Staff in the Wt. room and doing Plyo's every day. All must attend for it to work. Good Luck!!!

I never referenced the 2009 Raiders at all. No one else on this thread has either. When I said "last years team" I was referring to Lynn Camp in response to someone saying they the worst team they have had in awhile. I said they were as good as their team last year. The 2009 Raiders are becoming more and more of a distant memory. People are and have moved on to the future like you and HoP are saying.

Another slap in the face by someone who wants to pretend to be a Raider Fan. I say something positive and all you can do is make a sarcastic remark. Oh, well it can be expecxted from someone like You!!!

Good way to finish the season, sending the seniors out by beating a playoff bound team. Coach Smith and his staff, did one of the better coaching job this season in the history of radier football. Looking forward to the 2011 season.

I never referenced the 2009 Raiders at all. No one else on this thread has either. When I said "last years team" I was referring to Lynn Camp in response to someone saying they the worst team they have had in awhile. I said they were as good as their team last year. The 2009 Raiders are becoming more and more of a distant memory. People are and have moved on to the future like you and HoP are saying.

Oh my, Trenchmaster, I think someone has misunderstood your post. Perhaps if you thought your post through better.......

Congrats to the Raiders! Well deserved win!

Now, on to Lynn Camp:

I do want to take the time to reply to some of what I have seen on here. As far as playing the youngsters, we have several kids out from knee injuries (received DURING the district games) one kid with an appendix that required season ending surgery and the injury to the centers knee during the game friday. We have 7 seniors. We have ZERO juniors. We have 9 sophmores and 7 freshmen. David's statements are dead on and with just one or two injuries we were playing as a young (and inexperienced) JV team. Someone explain to me how it can be looked at otherwise.

As far as scheduling, we get the teams that will play us. Let's look at LC's schedule. Somerset, a team that was inked into the Pioneer Bowl for 2 years a couple of seasons ago. Who knew they were going to have the two year run that they are in the middle of, especially after Cobb left. LCA is a team that we could face in the playoffs, may as well see where we stack up early. Whitley is a team we have played since they consolidated in the 60's (every year since, in fact.). Harlan, Pineville, Campbellsville, Clinton Co., Berea, Williamsburg and MCC. The schedule is tough early and tests the kids, but tapers off. We had zero bad injuries until district.

Fact is this year, we lost a ton of experience and were going to struggle regardless. We are not as good as last year and had some injuries late that reduced our effectiveness late in the year. Young, inexperienced and playing out of position hurt us way more than tough scheduling.

Do not take away from MCC's win by trying to over analyze a team you may not know a whole lot about, guys. We all play what is in front of us on a given friday. MCC took care of business (and showed a lot of resoucefulness when it was looking bad for them) and got a well deserved win. Enjoy it and let the kids enjoy it.

We were not the worst team in a long time. We were not as good as last year, but we did do some good things this year. I can help to alleviate some of the arguing on here. 2009 was never brought up other than the reference to our 2009 group. Neither team was as good as they were last year. Know something else? it is 2010, not last year. That is how it works. We are much younger and will improve and MCC is in some transition and will improve. MCC made the plays to win and looked good at times. LC looked good at times but had enough mistakes to a young team.

Side note:

I still do not understand the facemask on LC's Rose, the ball carrier on one of our last series.....)

“We are playing pretty good considering we are starting four freshmen now,” he added. “We’re kind of like a jayvee team with all of the young players we are playing, but this is a good thing because it’s allowing us to improve and that’s big.”

As I said, 7 seniors, ZERO juniors. What is a JV team? Mostly freshmen and sophmores. He was far from demeaning, he was being HONEST.....

Congrats to the Raiders! Well deserved win!

Now, on to Lynn Camp:

I do want to take the time to reply to some of what I have seen on here. As far as playing the youngsters, we have several kids out from knee injuries (received DURING the district games) one kid with an appendix that required season ending surgery and the injury to the centers knee during the game friday. We have 7 seniors. We have ZERO juniors. We have 9 sophmores and 7 freshmen. David's statements are dead on and with just one or two injuries we were playing as a young (and inexperienced) JV team. Someone explain to me how it can be looked at otherwise.

As far as scheduling, we get the teams that will play us. Let's look at LC's schedule. Somerset, a team that was inked into the Pioneer Bowl for 2 years a couple of seasons ago. Who knew they were going to have the two year run that they are in the middle of, especially after Cobb left. LCA is a team that we could face in the playoffs, may as well see where we stack up early. Whitley is a team we have played since they consolidated in the 60's (every year since, in fact.). Harlan, Pineville, Campbellsville, Clinton Co., Berea, Williamsburg and MCC. The schedule is tough early and tests the kids, but tapers off. We had zero bad injuries until district.

Fact is this year, we lost a ton of experience and were going to struggle regardless. We are not as good as last year and had some injuries late that reduced our effectiveness late in the year. Young, inexperienced and playing out of position hurt us way more than tough scheduling.

Do not take away from MCC's win by trying to over analyze a team you may not know a whole lot about, guys. We all play what is in front of us on a given friday. MCC took care of business (and showed a lot of resoucefulness when it was looking bad for them) and got a well deserved win. Enjoy it and let the kids enjoy it.

As always Daddy Cat you are a class act. Good luck to Lynn Camp in the playoffs!