McCreary 25 Lynn Camp 14

HouseofPain

Hasbeen2 here you go again with a post not worth reading. I come to expect posts like this from you. Congratulations McCreary ignore people like this when they try to take away from you the pride you should have in winning.

I'm getting really tired of explaining my posts to you. I said nothing derogatory about either team. I was quoting Dave Mitchell as he spoke of how the injuries have taken a toll on his team forcing him to play so many young players. I then used that statement to qualify my thinking that Lynn Camp plays far too difficult of a schedule for a small school with limited numbers. I know Dave personally. Lynn Camp is a Knox County school and I root for them each week and have attended several of their games. I don't think he would take offense to anything I posted.

This is the game discussion thread. If you want to start a "keep your head up thread" I would be most happy to post in it. There used to be an "Ignore" button by a posters name. If you can find it by mine, feel free to use it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“We are playing pretty good considering we are starting four freshmen now,” he added. “We’re kind of like a jayvee team with all of the young players we are playing, but this is a good thing because it’s allowing us to improve and that’s big.”

Above is the actual Coach Mitchell quote. As you can see (I hope) he did not mean it in a derogatory way. Nor did I.

http://thetimestribune.com/sportseditorials/x603540051/Fear-Les-Forecast

Why do you post this grabage. Everyone is classy congratulating the boys and then you have to talk about how bad LC is. They are just as good as last year.

This will probably be the last thread about the 2010 Raiders and it has amazed me all year that not one thread has went from start to finish where last season wasn't brought up in comparison with this season. As I was reading threw the posts on this thread I was wondering to myself............will everyone make comparisons next season to this years team or will they continue to compare to the 2009 season and team. All I can honestly say is this; I hope everyone will just focus on what will help the program as a whole be successful and I think the 2009 season and winning the last game of the season in 2010 both fits that catagory and trying to compare on season or group of players to another is really pointless, so just figure out what you have to do to get the players that will be playing in 2011 ready to play. How'd that be?

This will probably be the last thread about the 2010 Raiders and it has amazed me all year that not one thread has went from start to finish where last season wasn't brought up in comparison with this season. As I was reading threw the posts on this thread I was wondering to myself............will everyone make comparisons next season to this years team or will they continue to compare to the 2009 season and team. All I can honestly say is this; I hope everyone will just focus on what will help the program as a whole be successful and I think the 2009 season and winning the last game of the season in 2010 both fits that catagory and trying to compare on season or group of players to another is really pointless, so just figure out what you have to do to get the players that will be playing in 2011 ready to play. How'd that be?

Would be geat if it happens. I Agree 2009 is gone, Good job to the Staff and Player. 2010 is gone, I know it is not what Coach Smith and coach Stiltner wanted but it's gone. Get the Players in the wt. room, Work the hall-ways at school, stay positive in all you do and say. Before you know it 2011 will be here and what you do now and the next 6 mo. will determine what kind of a season you have. It will take total dedication from the Players and Staff in the Wt. room and doing Plyo's every day. All must attend for it to work. Good Luck!!!

Thanks for your vast knowledge Cell King.....

Another slap in the face by someone who wants to pretend to be a Raider Fan. I say something positive and all you can do is make a sarcastic remark. Oh, well it can be expecxted from someone like You!!!

I think that the basketball team will be fighting the same battles this season with the loss of Watts and Co. I mean Radier Rob could not win a region with them, what will the PC (Politically Connected) coach be able to do without them. I only say this because we all know that he would love to see the football team not to have success so that he could get those athletes to play BB.

I think that the basketball team will be fighting the same battles this season with the loss of Watts and Co. I mean Radier Rob could not win a region with them, what will the PC (Politically Connected) coach be able to do without them. I only say this because we all know that he would love to see the football team not to have success so that he could get those athletes to play BB.
Don't know how basketball became part of this but Raider Rob does support football and there are 9 football players that play basketball as well. Edited by mchsraiders
spelling

Robert Jones is a very powerful person in McCreary County. Dont discount him taking ove r the program and getting things turned around. He is a man of action.

HoP I am little confused here. I was addressing the fact that someone said that LC is the worst they have been in years. I said this years Lynn Camp team is as good as last year's team. I was talking about LC not McCreary. Where did you get I was talking about McCreary?

I felt someone was trying to minimize the McCreary win. People are not talking about last year anymore it is done agreed.

“We are playing pretty good considering we are starting four freshmen now,” he added. “We’re kind of like a jayvee team with all of the young players we are playing, but this is a good thing because it’s allowing us to improve and that’s big.”

Above is the actual Coach Mitchell quote. As you can see (I hope) he did not mean it in a derogatory way. Nor did I.

http://thetimestribune.com/sportseditorials/x603540051/Fear-Les-Forecast

That is not the way your original post came off. It would be nice if you thought through your posts better for the sake of the young men that maybe reading it.