Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 35 Corbin 30

Featured Replies

GRC breaks Corbins 24 game win streak in regular season. Great win by the Cards.:ylsuper:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Wow. Didn't expect this one. Nice win for GRC.

Look at the prediction thread...not many thought GRC would win.

Goldie needs to give me the 24-game win streak plug .... I came up with that ... wink wink

  • Author
Goldie needs to give me the 24-game win streak plug .... I came up with that ... wink wink

 

Yes you did...but so did our announcers...:D

 

 

Hey Les, I like it when you predict us to lose so bad....:D We end up winning.

 

Guys go celebrate the win and enjoy Homecoming. Big game coming up against Henry Clay next week

 

Hats off to the Corbin players....never gave up. Best of luck to you the rest of the year.

Congrats to GRC for their great win over a good Corbin team.:thumb:

I felt all week this was going to be a tough game.

 

Talked to some of the coaches this week and they said that GRC is an athletic team, but if we could force them to some early turnovers or stick a couple quick scores on the board, they thought it could go our way, otherwise they said we were in trouble.

 

I didn't go to the game, it sounded entertaining.

 

The fake punt on 4th and forever was crazy, but won the game for GRC

  • Author
I felt all week this was going to be a tough game.

 

Talked to some of the coaches this week and they said that GRC is an athletic team, but if we could force them to some early turnovers or stick a couple quick scores on the board, they thought it could go our way, otherwise they said we were in trouble.

 

I didn't go to the game, it sounded entertaining.

 

The fake punt on 4th and forever was crazy, but won the game for GRC

 

Very Gutsy move by our coach. It paid off.:thumb:

Very Gutsy move by our coach. It paid off.:thumb:

 

Yes it was "Gutsy". If it doesn't work what do you call it.:eek:

 

But it worked, great game by GRC and Corbin.

  • Author
Yes it was "Gutsy". If it doesn't work what do you call it.:eek:

 

But it worked, great game by GRC and Corbin.

 

Parents would be calling for his head.:rolleyes:

There is a huge difference between 6A and 2A. Doesn't make Corbin a bad team or GRC a great team, it just usually means a little more depth and more experience playing good teams. Not a surprising score to me.

About what I expected. Congrats to GRC.

You never want a loss but I think this game will help Corbin down the road. Congrats to GRC and good luck to Corbin!

You never want a loss but I think this game will help Corbin down the road. Congrats to GRC and good luck to Corbin!

I agree!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.