Shake-up at KHSAA?

Frank329

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the word on the press conference???

Bridgid has left the house... or I think! She informed that she is stepping down as Commisisoner but sounds like the door is open if she is stepping out of the KHSAA.

Many years of dedicated service... who's next? That was not part of the conference.

Bridgid has left the house... or I think! She informed that she is stepping down as Commisisoner but sounds like the door is open if she is stepping out of the KHSAA.

Many years of dedicated service... who's next? That was not part of the conference.

Dang it...I liked her. No word on replacement??

Please let it be someone that has a personality and is nice!

In her statement she said that a change will take place 7/9/2010. No statement on the change.

She was introduced by a Julian Tackett. Don't know who he is but he didn't impress me.

Evidently a press packet released at the announcement contained more information.

In her statement she said that a change will take place 7/9/2010. No statement on the change.

She was introduced by a Julian Tackett. Don't know who he is but he didn't impress me.

Evidently a press packet released at the announcement contained more information.

Tackett is an assistant commissioner. He's been with the KHSAA for years. Does a great deal of his work in football.

Tackett is an assistant commissioner. He's been with the KHSAA for years. Does a great deal of his work in football.

He is on the National Rules committee - I could be wrong but he may have even been Chairman of it. IN the spring when this years new f-ball rules were announced - he was quoted nationally on the changes.

I also understand that at one time (Years ago) he was a pretty fair f-ball official. Just what I heard. :idunno: