Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shake-up at KHSAA?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmm.....:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Here comes Julian.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Here comes Julian.

 

PLEASE for the Love of GOD...say it ain't so!

Edited by Ram
Rule 14

I nominate Oxnard.

:dancingpa

I nominate Oxnard.

:dancingpa

 

I'm willing to serve in my state's time of need...........never mind.......I was always told never to volunteer. :lol:

Hmmmmmm.....:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

 

Ditto that... :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

 

Like, when you retire from the head of the KHSAA you're entitled to a pension plan?

So what's the word on the press conference???

So what's the word on the press conference???

 

Bridgid has left the house... or I think! She informed that she is stepping down as Commisisoner but sounds like the door is open if she is stepping out of the KHSAA.

 

Many years of dedicated service... who's next? That was not part of the conference.

Bridgid has left the house... or I think! She informed that she is stepping down as Commisisoner but sounds like the door is open if she is stepping out of the KHSAA.

 

Many years of dedicated service... who's next? That was not part of the conference.

 

Dang it...I liked her. No word on replacement??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please let it be someone that has a personality and is nice!

  • Author

In her statement she said that a change will take place 7/9/2010. No statement on the change.

 

She was introduced by a Julian Tackett. Don't know who he is but he didn't impress me.

 

Evidently a press packet released at the announcement contained more information.

:laugh:

PLEASE for the Love of GOD...say it ain't so!

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

In her statement she said that a change will take place 7/9/2010. No statement on the change.

 

She was introduced by a Julian Tackett. Don't know who he is but he didn't impress me.

 

Evidently a press packet released at the announcement contained more information.

 

Tackett is an assistant commissioner. He's been with the KHSAA for years. Does a great deal of his work in football.

Tackett is an assistant commissioner. He's been with the KHSAA for years. Does a great deal of his work in football.

 

...and will most likely be the next Brigid. Commissioner.

Tackett is an assistant commissioner. He's been with the KHSAA for years. Does a great deal of his work in football.

 

He is on the National Rules committee - I could be wrong but he may have even been Chairman of it. IN the spring when this years new f-ball rules were announced - he was quoted nationally on the changes.

 

I also understand that at one time (Years ago) he was a pretty fair f-ball official. Just what I heard. :idunno:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.