Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bryan Station 45 Paul Dunbar 14

Featured Replies

Bryan Station wins at Dunbar.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would this be considered an upset? I heard that BS had some nice talent.

  • Author

Not sure, Bryan Station has not beaten Dunbar for eight years. So I would consider it a quality win. Some stats on the game here.

http://fieldsnotes.bloginky.com/

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Ouch!

 

If I recall, this is Station's first win over another Lexington school since the 2000 season?

  • Author
Ouch!

 

If I recall, this is Station's first win over another Lexington school since the 2000 season?

 

 

According to Mike Fields "Bryan Station ended a six-year, 21-game losing streak against city competition by dominating host Dunbar, which had beaten the Defenders eight years in a row."

It is still great to see my Defenders have some success.

Bryan Station is the real deal. They have size and speed. They dominated Dunbar in every phase of the game. 45-14......was not this close.

How many players that were expected to play for Dunbar in the early summer are not on the squad this fall? This should have been a much better team in 2008. :confused:

Bryan Station is the real deal. They have size and speed. They dominated Dunbar in every phase of the game. 45-14......was not this close.

 

I heard that they had a ton of talent, apparently a good win for BS.

How many players that were expected to play for Dunbar in the early summer are not on the squad this fall? This should have been a much better team in 2008. :confused:

 

I know of 7 players that would have started or played a vital roll that are not playing or they are injured.

I know of 7 players that would have started or played a vital roll that are not playing or they are injured.

 

Is Green off the Dunbar team for the year? I was expecting big things from him. :confused:

With Woodford's big loss and Johnson Central's win at Breathitt and now Bryan Station reappearing, this will be an interesting district this year.

Is Green off the Dunbar team for the year? I was expecting big things from him. :confused:

 

Green is no longer with the team. I'm not sure where he stands with regards to UK, but I'm guessing he's off their list as well.

With Woodford's big loss and Johnson Central's win at Breathitt and now Bryan Station reappearing, this will be an interesting district this year.

 

Agreed. This is definitely an odd-man-out district. All five teams should be pretty good. Somebody will have to stay home.

Agreed. This is definitely an odd-man-out district. All five teams should be pretty good. Somebody will have to stay home.

 

After Ashland's loss at home to Raceland tonight, you'd have to say they're probably in that position again unless something changes drastically. But Woodford, JC, Montgomery, and Station will make for an interesting race. Looking forward to seeing how that one turns out.

Coach Howell is a good coach imo...He will get Dunbar back on track.

 

Good win for Station. They now have top-notch facilities and there is always good talent walking the halls of BSHS. Hopefully they get some stability in the program and start winning on a regular basis.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.