Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bryan Station 45 Paul Dunbar 14

Featured Replies

Thats funny Go EVERY TEAM BUT DUNBAR!!

 

It's funny how David Hensley goes to EAST JESS and turns them around and then goes to Dunbar and turns them around and when he leaves both have fell apart so I guess Dunbar gets what they wanted, Playing TIME NOT WINS.

:flame:DUNBAR

 

Winning 3 games is turning a team around...WOW he is good then.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning 3 games is turning a team around...WOW he is good then.

 

Look at the teams he has coached and look at the teams now! I don't even have to say anything if someone can't see that. I look a 0-10 for Dunbar. Sound like you have a great leader now Doggie Bite lol. It's sad and I guess the grass always look better on the other said when certain kids are not playing. I guess personal attacks against a coach that you don't have no more is the only way Dunbar fans can make them selfs feel better!!!

Dog biscuits are overrated......I thought he was more of a snausage type of guy personally.

David Hensley was a decent coach, but Dunbar was a much better program before he got there. Not saying he tore it down but they were a consistent winner before he got there thanks to Meighan, Barnott and the likes. Hensley did not create the PLD program nor "turn them around."

Look at the teams he has coached and look at the teams now! I don't even have to say anything if someone can't see that. I look a 0-10 for Dunbar. Sound like you have a great leader now Doggie Bite lol. It's sad and I guess the grass always look better on the other said when certain kids are not playing. I guess personal attacks against a coach that you don't have no more is the only way Dunbar fans can make them selfs feel better!!!

 

Hensley was 10-3 his first year at Dunbar, 1-9 his second year and 4-8 his third year. So yes I guess he did turn them around in the wrong direction. But regardless of who is coaching them the outcome would be the same when you lose so many quality players. 75% of the starters on this team are sophmores and freshmen. :walk:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.