Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dunbar 45 Bryan Station 3

Featured Replies

Did anybody see this kind of result coming?

How did the Wilhite kid that transfer from Paris look for Bryan Station?

I knew PLD was vastly improved, however this final score does surprise me. PLD may challenge in the district this year. Although HC is a totally different animal right now.

Neither Combs nor Wilhite were a factor in the game. Both were shut down by the Bulldog defense.

I knew Hensley and Company would right the ship!

ouch, didn't see the score being so lopsided. How did Combs do for BS?

 

I honestly thought coming into this game that BS would give Dunbar a game. Its funny that you asked that cause Coach Lucas didnt even line Combs up one time at RB while I was there. Isnt that the position that he is being recruited by D1 schools for?

 

Some notes on Bryan Station, they great size at all positions, with a huge line,(#78 & #73) but their best player was a little running back, #3 I think. Combs was never given a chance to see what he could do in the game while I was there. The defense is a basic 5-2 walking the corner up on the tight side, but BS has neither the DL or LB to play this scheme. I thought BS could be looking at the #3 spot in the district this year, but after they way they looked tonight, I think they will be luck to get by Montgomery Co. and it looks like another long season in Station.

Wow...I never saw a score like this coming

Bryan Station had an awful outing in their stadium opener. For some odd reason, Lucas and Co. played the game almost in scrimmage format by not showing any of Combs versatility. Dunbar ran the ball and played defense very well last night. Both teams still need a whole lot of work in the passing game. Both QB's looked like they had pre-determined recievers, no matter what the defense did. Both teams appeared to be in way better shape than last year. The jury is still out on both, but way more so now on BS.

 

Great game dogs! Maybe a good year for "tha D".

Lafayette and Henry Clay need to watch out. I was at this game their were some mistakes but I think with Dunbar's running game they can move the ball.

Lafayette and Henry Clay need to watch out. I was at this game their were some mistakes but I think with Dunbar's running game they can move the ball.

 

 

I wouldn't put Dunbar in the same category as Lafayette and Henry Clay just yet.

Wow, great win for Dunbar!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.