Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption:

Featured Replies

Have at it but be nice:

funny.jpg

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So officer, which team are you rooting for and tell me what you can do about my unpaid parking tickets.

No, seriously, can you move your car?

Listen I know I missed the call but to arrest me? At least I already have stripes on.....

No officer I swear I have no relation with Tim Donaghy.

No sir, you cannot throw my flag...

 

Please! Pleeeeeaaasseeee!

 

Okay, okay but only if you take care of my parking tickets.

 

YES!

Hmmmm...and you say the offender was carrying a football, nope, did not see him!!!!

No officer I swear I have no relation with Tim Donaghy.

 

winner!:banana:

The difference between Illegal Motion and a moving violation is WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Listen I may need some help getting out of here, do you know a back way out?

No officer, they are not, 27 and 40 are just "friends".... and yes, two dozen glazed will be just fine...

No officer, I don't think it's weird for a grown man to wear knickers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.