Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern vs Dunbar predictions

Who wins 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Southwestern
      54%
    • Dunbar
      45%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Will this be the week the Warriors get it going or will they continue to struggle? I will say Warriors 20 Dunbar 19; always a close game when these 2 teams hook up.

Interesting matchup. SW owes Dunbar for those first round exits in '03 and '04.

Dunbar should win this one, but I think it will be a battle.

Interesting matchup. SW owes Dunbar for those first round exits in '03 and '04.

Those exits were in '01 and '02.

Does Steve Sharpe, former coach @ SW, still coach @ Dunbar? Heard there was alot of tension @ SW after he left as a coach, but stayed on as a teacher.

Steve Sharp is a good guy, and very easy to get along with. I doubt he caused much of that tension.

  • Author

Coach Sharpe is a really good guy no tension at all with me, I still talk to him regularly. The 02 exit from the playoffs was, well we just won't get into it but it should have been the other way around.

Those exits were in '01 and '02.

 

'01 and '02 sound correct. Thanks slink for clearing that up. I was there for both, but so many more important games might have caused me to forget.

Coach Sharpe is a really good guy no tension at all with me, I still talk to him regularly. The 02 exit from the playoffs was, well we just won't get into it but it should have been the other way around.

 

You were at home. That's all I will say about it.

  • Author

Its the playoffs we don't pick the refs, I am sure you seen the numerous pictures and videos that were posted on here, the KHSAA even made a statement that they were wrong on the call.

Should be an interesting match-up. The Warriors are banged up and still have some issues to get fixed. Depends a lot on if TT is healthy enough to play, and if SW can run the football.

I really don't know much about Dunbar other then they have a stud at RB (or did last year, not sure if he still plays) I think he is # 7?

No disrespect to the Dunbar folks, but I think SW uses the home field to their advantage and gets back on the winning track in a close ball game.

Does Steve Sharpe, former coach @ SW, still coach @ Dunbar? Heard there was alot of tension @ SW after he left as a coach, but stayed on as a teacher.

 

Steve still teaches at SW and he still coaches at Dunbar with David Hensley who was a SW assistant for a year in the mid 90's.

 

I hope SW wins but with all the injuries at SW I am afraid It could be ugly.

I hope I am wrong but I say Dunbar 35 SW 14

Steve still teaches at SW and he still coaches at Dunbar with David Hensley who was a SW assistant for a year in the mid 90's.

 

I hope SW wins but with all the injuries at SW I am afraid It could be ugly.

I hope I am wrong but I say Dunbar 35 SW 14

 

Slink usually has the updates on coach Sharp??

I say Dunbar. I saw part of last week's game and they looked pretty solid, especially on defense.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.