Everything posted by Estill1203
-
Dunbar vs. Henry Clay
Gotta go with Henry Clay in this one.
-
Southwestern vs Dunbar predictions
I say Dunbar. I saw part of last week's game and they looked pretty solid, especially on defense.
-
Estill County 14 Fleming County 7
Congrats Engineers, well deserved road win.
-
Breathitt Co. 47 Estill Co. 8
That offense is not really a wing-T, it's a double wing which is quite different from the wing-T.
-
Breathitt Co. vs. Estill Co. Prediction
I've been around a while...just a new account:thumb:
-
Breathitt Co. vs. Estill Co. Prediction
A lot of Estill's performance will hinge on their defense. Offense hasn't been a problem for them in the past, it's been inconsistent play on the defensive side of the ball. If they play solid defense, I predict a very close one...possibly a big upset.
-
Bourbon County vs. Estill County predictions
Estill will have to play much better defense than they did in the first half last week to come out with a W. I'm hearing alot of talk that Bourbon will end the streak tonight... I'm going with Coach Jones and the Engineers though.
-
Estill vs Pineville
Any predictions for this one?
-
2007 Estill County
The double wing brought a totally different mentality to last year's team. They became more physical and controlled the ball at many times, which was the opposite of what they did early in the year. I know coach Jones is doing a lot to make the double wing more effective, and most of the kids love the offense.
-
Powell Co/Estill Co matchup on Tuesday
Always a good rivalry game. I'm hoping the Engineers come out on top.
-
Who will win JBC or Breathitt County?
JBS
-
Estill v. Owsley predictions
Estill has been playing some good basketball. I look for Berryman to lead them to another W.
-
Kasey Clark Named Class 2A Player of the Year
Congratulations to Kasey. He is a great ball player and very deserving of the award.
-
Estill Co. 71 Jackson Co. 67
Great job guys
-
Powell 52 Estill 41
Could have been much closer if Powell hadn't got such a good run to open the second half. They pretty much dominated the third quarter.
-
Owsley at Lee 12/15 Predictions
Got to take Lee in this one, especially it being played at Lee.
-
Breathitt in 3A and their schedule
I do think that Breathitt will enter the season as the favorite, and as of right now I think that Fleming will have the best chance of beating them. But like Neers44 said, it is early for predictions. I know Estill is returning several, including three out of four backfield starters. I look for Estill to build on a great end to last season, and hopefully surprise some people. I wouldn't bet on Breathitt being dominate right now though.
-
Estill 61 Owsley 56 OT
I was making reference to past threads in my comment, but you are right. Estill came away with a good win. I have faith that Coach Tiller will correct the wrongs with the team by tournament time. There is a lot of basketball to be played yet, but IMO the defensive struggles are more critical than the shooting struggles. Estill has several kids that will find their stroke eventually, but like you said: no defense = many losses.
-
Estill 61 Owsley 56 OT
If our PG doesn't get his average we lose this game.
-
Estill vs. Owsley
Any predictions on this one?
-
Estill Co. 74 Casey Co. 68
Great job guys
-
Lee Co vs. Estill Co predictions
Let's hope that Estill can find that three point shot-if they do the Bobcats could be in trouble.
-
Estill Co. 67 Menifee Co. 59
No, Feltner is an assistant. Coach Tiller is the head coach.
-
Estill Co. 67 Menifee Co. 59
Great job Engineers. Don't worry about the 3 pt. woes, I know Berryman will find his stroke. Keep it up guys.
-
Need a ref
I remember someone on BGP a few weeks ago protesting this rule and saying it should be changed since you see many kickoffs landing in the end zone.