Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill1203

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Estill1203

  1. Gotta go with Henry Clay in this one.
  2. I say Dunbar. I saw part of last week's game and they looked pretty solid, especially on defense.
  3. Congrats Engineers, well deserved road win.
  4. That offense is not really a wing-T, it's a double wing which is quite different from the wing-T.
  5. I've been around a while...just a new account:thumb:
  6. A lot of Estill's performance will hinge on their defense. Offense hasn't been a problem for them in the past, it's been inconsistent play on the defensive side of the ball. If they play solid defense, I predict a very close one...possibly a big upset.
  7. Estill will have to play much better defense than they did in the first half last week to come out with a W. I'm hearing alot of talk that Bourbon will end the streak tonight... I'm going with Coach Jones and the Engineers though.
  8. Any predictions for this one?
  9. The double wing brought a totally different mentality to last year's team. They became more physical and controlled the ball at many times, which was the opposite of what they did early in the year. I know coach Jones is doing a lot to make the double wing more effective, and most of the kids love the offense.
  10. Always a good rivalry game. I'm hoping the Engineers come out on top.
  11. Estill has been playing some good basketball. I look for Berryman to lead them to another W.
  12. Congratulations to Kasey. He is a great ball player and very deserving of the award.
  13. Could have been much closer if Powell hadn't got such a good run to open the second half. They pretty much dominated the third quarter.
  14. Got to take Lee in this one, especially it being played at Lee.
  15. I do think that Breathitt will enter the season as the favorite, and as of right now I think that Fleming will have the best chance of beating them. But like Neers44 said, it is early for predictions. I know Estill is returning several, including three out of four backfield starters. I look for Estill to build on a great end to last season, and hopefully surprise some people. I wouldn't bet on Breathitt being dominate right now though.
  16. I was making reference to past threads in my comment, but you are right. Estill came away with a good win. I have faith that Coach Tiller will correct the wrongs with the team by tournament time. There is a lot of basketball to be played yet, but IMO the defensive struggles are more critical than the shooting struggles. Estill has several kids that will find their stroke eventually, but like you said: no defense = many losses.
  17. If our PG doesn't get his average we lose this game.
  18. Any predictions on this one?
  19. Let's hope that Estill can find that three point shot-if they do the Bobcats could be in trouble.
  20. No, Feltner is an assistant. Coach Tiller is the head coach.
  21. Great job Engineers. Don't worry about the 3 pt. woes, I know Berryman will find his stroke. Keep it up guys.
  22. I remember someone on BGP a few weeks ago protesting this rule and saying it should be changed since you see many kickoffs landing in the end zone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.